Dyno Day

Paradoxx

• Member For: 19y 11m 20d
Umm im not realy fussed..

But Id like to see the guys from the forum get in first before we have to get other makes of cars.. So if we give it a few days, Just so the guys can see the post and decide on whether they want to come..

Id still like to  see a corvette on a dyno  :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also have a mate with an modded M3 who wanted to put his car on the Dyno.

Dan just let us know closer to the day if we need more people to make up the 20.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd happily welcome a modded M3 to our dyno day anytime - but only if he takes me for a ride :laughing:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 19y 4m

Ok fellas , this is my first post on here as Russell wants me to keep an eye on you guys :)

My name is Ken and I am one of the partners of Hyperdrive Motorsport who will be running the dyno day for you lot on July 9th

We look forward to seeing everyone and just to confirm a few things

BBQ facilities are avaliable for the club to use and most clubs ( SAU, PPCC, Magna etc ) usually bring all the sausages/buns/onions etc and sell hotdogs to raise funds for themselves.

The day starts at 10am sharp and someone from the club will have to sort the money taking/getting disclaimers signed. We provide the disclaimers.

We average around 4-5 rwd cars an hour so if there is 20 then it won't be finished till around 2 pm , allowing for a short lunch break.

Other cars are welcome but due to the configuration of the dyno, it would be appreciated if Front Wheel Drives don't come as it slows the day down.

Sorry.:(

What Russell DIDN'T mention is that we charge $40 for the power run BUT the club ( ie you guys) get $10 back to do what you want with.

It is our way of supporting clubs who support us.

Most clubs usullay buy a few trophies with it and put the rest in the club kitty.

Sorry for the long first but hope that explains everything

Cheers

Ken

Edited by gtrken

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 25d

Thanks Ken, can't wait to get on the dyno on the 9th!

Looks like we will have to start some sort of financial arrangement with this club and all it's members. Up until now it hasn't been more than a mailing list with some enthusiasts but this could be the turning point of the club. We can have a discussion on the day about the direction everyone wants the club to take.

For the time being... bring what you want to cook but there will be lots of bangers and a couple of loaves of bread to hook in to. :)

• Team HgAg
  • Member For: 19y 11m 14d

Cheers Ken :wytpgar:

Cleared a few things up for us.. Looking forward to the 9th :tease:

Should be a good day, Hopefuly the weather will be kind to us ..

Dan

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 16d

Well seeing that the 9th is my birthday im sitting on the fence about going.

Maybe if im conviced enough I might end up comming. (Might have to beg the girl)

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 25d

If you need to leave early mate just let us know before hand so we can get you in one of the first few runs... same goes with anyone else considering other committments on the day, if you need to go early or come late just let us know...

Steve

• Member For: 21y 5m 18d
If you need to leave early mate just let us know before hand so we can get you in one of the first few runs... same goes with anyone else considering other committments on the day, if you need to go early or come late just let us know...

Steve

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be required to leave around 1 ish as I have sporting commitments to attend.

Cheers

Z