Xr6 Turbo Vs Skylines

muzza420

• Member For: 19y 8m 5d
I had a very interesting run yesterday with a Skyline GTR.
I've mashed the pedal and the Skyline is struggling for traction and sliding all over the place.

Obviously wasn't a GTR then...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, it was. It had GTR on it. And as I said previously, just because its a GTR, doesn't mean the bloke driving knows what he is doing or that the setup isn't right....

• Member For: 19y 3m 24d

My best brag so far is a 2nd gear roll on against a late model Porsche Turbo. Cained him so hard he had to turn off down a side street. So awesome.

Skylines... next!

- John

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 23d
I've mashed the pedal and the Skyline is struggling for traction and sliding all over the place.

Yes, it was. It had GTR on it. And as I said previously, just because its a GTR, doesn't mean the bloke driving knows what he is doing or that the setup isn't right....

being an all wheel drive... it should get traction pretty easily and smash you of the line... sounds like you were up against a gts-t with a gtr kit/badge

• Member For: 20y 2d

just because it has GTR on it does not mean it is not a riced up non turbo GTS or GTS-T with a GTR badge. GTR is actually a 4WD vehicle, so the only way they don't get traction is where they have 400RWKW and poor driving.

• Member For: 19y 8m 5d

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

being an all wheel drive... it should get traction pretty easily and smash you of the line... sounds like you were up against a gts-t with a gtr kit/badge

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Next time I see him, I'll ask him to pull over so I can have a look...seriously mate, I can only go off what I saw on the outside. If it was a GTS with GTR badging, then the guy in it is a bigger goose than before....

• Member For: 19y 10m 21d

Space Ace,

I've seen more GTST's with GTR badges on the road then the real thing. Next time take a look at the rear sides of the car. It should be fatter than the GTST.

• Member For: 19y 11m 7d

hey im sorry but if someone said to me what would you prefer (if money wasnt an option)an xr6t or an r34 gtr than I would take the gtr anyday, not modified this things are running around 13.1 1/4 and will runs rings round a xr6t anyday on a race track.

But in saying that I love my falcon and if I had alot of money I would have both, but hey you guys can argue all you like but if it isnt a skyline it will be another sort of car that will beat you, there is always something faster and better on the roads