Centre Muffler Removal

geea

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 3d

Not that I know of, would be way to loud, gut the cat and maybe one muffler then you can spit flames buttrock.gif

• Banned
  • Member For: 13y 10m 7d

Yes, I have both removed (but with two small Redback resi's in place of the rear muffler) :yahoo:

Mine is very loud and its only an old and stock-ish (but still swift) BA - great howling/race car note above 2,500rpm - turns heads everywhere (it sounds way better than off the shelf (legal) systems IMO) - but it is ordinary below that. I love it, only reason why I keep the car actually, but its certainly not everyone's "cup of tea" :beerchug:

Edited by CBXRT

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 1m 24d

Okay, I'm interested to see what Impellor's exhaust mod looks like and sounds like so mate, if you are still having trouble uploading the pics or vid - you can PM me and maybe I can post them up for you?

As you've got me interested, I may contact your mate Lee at Caloundra Exhaust to find out more about it and see what is involved to have one (or some if a group buy has some interested in VIC) to Mick at Pitlane to fit to my car :beerchug:

• Like 1

• Member For: 13y 9m 10d

Hrmm might go rear removed and blast pipes/jap spec straight pipes (you know, twin straight pipes stickin out of the bumper by around 500mm and on a slight angle)

• Member For: 13y 9m 10d

I got a ute so the rear muffler is pretty accessible, sits near the rear leaf spring. Got a mate who's a champion fabricator so see how we go! I'd love to hear what it sounds like in the flesh center vs rear removal before I go ahead though.

If anyone else is interested he can make up two, prob only charge material + a slab

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 7m 27d

got the centre muffler removed on saturday... cost me all of $50...

seriously, by far the best money I've spent on the car! :lol:

it actually sounds like a performance car now...

I couldn't wipe the grin off my face all day...

many many "lolz" were to be had by scaring pedestrians in the city... :ph34r: hahaha