Centre Muffler Removal

geea

• Member For: 14y 8m

went down to dandy exhausts today and got a pipe, 160 for supply only, 180 for supply and fit, got it at 4.30 so I fitted it up myself. Good pipe fitted with no dramas.

Sounds great now :beerchug: not really any drone cruising at 100, not much more than stock. Very happy

Rabs they dont have one for an fg. Have to make a custom one up for one

• Member For: 15y 10m 7d

got mine done at dande exhaust about 3 months ago $170 fitted, bolt on center pipes, no cutting was done. love the sound of it.

getting it tuned on monday, might change the note.

Edited by jonn

• Member For: 15y 10m 7d

is it for a ute? because when I went in with my ute, he only had ute pipes and nothing on the sedans.

just go down there and haggle lol, say a mate got it for 160 and can he still do a similar price

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 21d

I had mine done, before the mods obviously, by Carline Mufflers in Gladesville, that was about 18 months ago, and it cost $170 to have it done.

I have to tell you though it was well worth it. I couldn't say if there was a performance increase, and there was some conjecture about it at the time I had it done, but I loved it. The sound it made was so different and it really made driving the car that much more fun, so as far as value, I think it was great and recommend it to anyone who is on a tight budget.

Carl