Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 4d

I've was drivin thru that very same roundabout and saw a sh*tty vl (uleh) on its side... The driver and I think a few passengers were out the car looking at it.... No other car was involved I think cause no one else was around...

• Yaris member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 4d
I've was drivin thru that very same roundabout and saw a sh*tty vl (uleh) on its side... The driver and I think a few passengers were out the car looking at it.... No other car was involved I think cause no one else was around...

was prob the same night!

Thanks TUFXR6 :spoton:

• Donating Members

Was out doing Princess Hwy laps last night... Saw a white phoon, looked stock but had custom plates but was close enuf to make em out... A white T, lowered, black centered wheels, de spoilered and looked mint, had some gooo too... a phantom T with big chromies... Anyone from ere??

Also saw a silver VY SS ute... This thing sounded like a V8 and a motorbike rooted and had a massive supercharger, it was FARKEN quick!!!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 14d
Also saw a silver VY SS ute... This thing sounded like a V8 and a motorbike rooted and had a massive supercharger, it was FARKEN quick!!!!

Quick??? I'm surprised you didn't see us out.. Johnny taught him a lesson... or 4!! Both rolling and off the line by like 4 carlengths.. After I saw that I couldn't top laughing...

• Donating Members
Quick??? I'm surprised you didn't see us out.. Johnny taught him a lesson... or 4!! Both rolling and off the line by like 4 carlengths.. After I saw that I couldn't top laughing...

Well I was standing at the BP near the warrigal and prinny hwy intersection... so it looked fast hehehe... you have to admit it sounded hot... How much power is Johnny putting out? You sure it is the same ute?

Yeah I cant remember seeing u guys there...

• Yaris member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 4d
Saw SCRIBR on the Monash. Was right behind you mate haha

Wanted to catch up but that stupid truck was infront of me.

Sorry I didn't see u.

Too busy destroying my clutch!

We should catch up I wouldn't mind having a look at car. Sounds like a beast!