Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• I miss her...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6d

Ha that happened to me once

On the monash freeway some bloke in a old model fairlane must of thought I cut him off or something. Passed him normally, he winds down his window starts screaming abuse and trying to swerve and hit me. Spaced out of his mind. I booted it out of there. 10min later he catches up... same thing again. I called 000 on my mobile for him. haha. Probably 5 min later a cop car comes screaming up behind us at about 160 with lights and siren the works. He wont be taking drugs or driving for a while im guessing. f*cking junkies.

• Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member For: 20y 1m 13d
thanks man, but 5 mins after that I smashed my front bar on some dodgy grate sticking up in the middle of the road in burnley :spoton::censored::censored:

ill post a thread tomorrow with some pics.

:gooff::gooff::gooff:

Arrr Fark, hope there is not to much damage???

Rob... :crybaby:

• Yaris member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 5d

On the monash freeway some bloke in a old model fairlane must of thought I cut him off or something. Passed him normally, he winds down his window starts screaming abuse and trying to swerve and hit me. Spaced out of his mind. I booted it out of there. 10min later he catches up... same thing again. I called 000 on my mobile for him. haha. Probably 5 min later a cop car comes screaming up behind us at about 160 with lights and siren the works. He wont be taking drugs or driving for a while im guessing. f*cking junkies.

my mate was being chased much in the same fashion and he called the cops and they said to him that "he shouldn't be calling on his mobile what the car is moving"!!!!

but then a police car came up much in the same fashion and pulled the guy over.

• Member For: 18y 1m 2d

wow, didnt know cops could be so quick and would actually do that.. I always assumed that they would just tell you to pull over and ignore their nonsence or something

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 18y 4m 22d
Arrr Fark, hope there is not to much damage???

Rob... :censored:

Thanks rob, the bar its self is intact but all the mounts are broken so it being held togther buy cable ties for now. :crybaby:

And its got alot of cracks in it.

• Member For: 17y 6m 16d
thanks man, but 5 mins after that I smashed my front bar on some dodgy grate sticking up in the middle of the road in burnley :blink::doyou::roflmbo:

ill post a thread tomorrow with some pics.

:gooff::gooff::gooff:

Is that all the grate hit.

Normally if you hit your front bar on something when driving it will also hit something underneath.

Sorry to hear man. Maybe we can get a group buy on Typhoon bars.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m
Sorry to hear man. Maybe we can get a group buy on Typhoon bars.

I'M IN!!

That sux about you car YPURV4, any cooler damage or just the front bar?

Edited by XRTPSI

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 25d

I spotted , a blue t , with just the turbo badge left on comin out of chaddy today at about 4 .

sounded hard az , then got in front of me at the lights , when it went green left blackYs for about 25-30m's in 2nd , was nuts.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 26d

dico2020...5.55pm, burwood hwy/stud rd...

recognised the car off here, went to wave, and then realised ive never met the guy :| hahha tryed to pass it off as pointing at something :|