Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 5d
I went to doveton once, got off the freeway to early. I am still trying to get it out of my mind! Berwick, that's a great part of Melbourne. I think my wife and I will move to Harkaway, in the future. Country living with the city at your backstep.

LOL... My mate lives in Doveton... All of there cars have been broken into (3), and just recently his old mans van was stolen. All his work gear was stolen (sparky) and the van was trashed.. I never leave the T there for more than a few hours (if I have to)

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 18y 4m 22d
Just booked in with them on tuesday. Thanks again mate. :gooff:

No worries mate, let us know how you go.

Also I seen jimbob today, didnt look to happy after work on a friday.

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 1m 21d
Mt Baw Baw is rougly east of Melbourne, round trip about 250km. Thinkin of doin it a bit sooner than anticipated so it dont conflict with Bathurst :spoton:

Ahhh - forgot about the footy. May have to wait until Sun Nov 4 for me cos I cant do it in Oct. I'm sorry about that.

Edited by EvilDaifu

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 26d

mmm.... s.e burbs all the way!

My grandmother lives in Doveton, I park my Alfa there from time to time...(ie: when ever its broken and I canne be f*cked fixing it...its due to go back now hahaha) but strangly enough, even though its Paperbark Street(one of the main streets), no one has ever tryed to steal it/break in....

Nazza Wazza, Berwick, Dandenong are all my home turf....but you canne go past the Toorak of the outer south east, Pakenham!

Also, saw BlackthundeR this morning, on the monash, heading towards Ernst Wanke Drive...

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m

I use to work in Dandy in the main street, everyday bogans would be screaming at each other and punching on which was great on slow days as it kept me entertained as I egged them on. But that aside it's a sh*t hole. :ticketsonself: