Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Banned
  • Member For: 15y 7m 1d

jimbob, I have spotted your car a few times on nepean hwy!

In weribee today I spotted a grey ba despoilered, 19' bf2 Gt rims, bonnet bulge, std issue plates...Sounded like he had an external gate when he whooshed past me(my girl was yellin at me in the front seat going, "Oh look another dickhead that drives like you do!!!... Dont even think of following him!!!! " :Welcome2FordXR6t:

• Force Fed Fords
  • Member For: 16y 10d

spotted NVYDF6 yesterday heading towards city ford way.. Gave you a beep,, car looks good,, left spotty doesn't work but

Ahhh, actually that would be me with the left spotty not working LoL... And I have silver FPV 20's on my car, Doubt NVYDF6 have the same RIMS as mine also???

• Member For: 17y 6m 3d

jimbob, I have spotted your car a few times on nepean hwy!

In weribee today I spotted a grey ba despoilered, 19' bf2 Gt rims, bonnet bulge, std issue plates...Sounded like he had an external gate when he whooshed past me(my girl was yellin at me in the front seat going, "Oh look another dickhead that drives like you do!!!... Dont even think of following him!!!! " :bangcomputer:

I live3 just in mentone and work in st kilda so im always around at some time car has been looking a bit worse for wear but getting stuck back in to it now. New tyres done on saturday and a new front bar soon should bring it back to it oldself after a disagreement with a pot hole.

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 23d

Ahhh, actually that would be me with the left spotty not working LoL... And I have silver FPV 20's on my car, Doubt NVYDF6 have the same RIMS as mine also???

you have the blue typhoon?? If so I got the plates mixed,, just couldn't remember your user Name lol

• Force Fed Fords
  • Member For: 16y 10d

Nah its cool :)

I think I do remember someone beeping at me on royal parade (I was heading to the city and you were heading towards brunswick), was that you IPANIC by any chance?