Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 29d
Saw XR6T8U driving north up Stud Road just before 6pm tonight.

That's me!!

Heading home from work... sorry for the condition of my car, it is absolutely filthy at the minute!!

It keeps raining all weekend when I've got nothing to do and then I'm busy all weekend when the sun has been out... I cannot wait for summer!! Or atleast for the rain to stop in time with me having a quiet weekend.

Jack :spoton:

• Yaris member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 5d

I was supposed to go 2 a party on the weekend... where im told PURVIE was Borat.. but sum little kids threw a tennis ball @ my gf's car which she was doing 80km/h so I went hunting.. no luck though :spoton: shoulda just got drunk

• Member For: 17y 6m 13d
saw PURVIE today on ernst wanke road at the lights.

LOL!!! every time I go back home to east gippsland I laugh at the name of that road :blink:

• Member For: 17y 6m 16d
That's me!!

Heading home from work... sorry for the condition of my car, it is absolutely filthy at the minute!!

It keeps raining all weekend when I've got nothing to do and then I'm busy all weekend when the sun has been out... I cannot wait for summer!! Or atleast for the rain to stop in time with me having a quiet weekend.

Jack :blink:

You were behind a Yellow XR6 aswell. I was in the Blue Turbo rego MYTXR6 that was in the right lane as you come down the hill to Stud Road.

I see heaps of Turbos & F6's around but you never know if it is someone from here.

Cheers

James

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 6d

Was in the city criusing around and ended up at Chapel St (as ya do) and saw HEAPS of T's and phoons... There was a Rapid T it was farken mint... dual exhaust outlets, dumped aftermarket cooler and rims.. Credit to the owner.

Cant wait for summer.. winter sucks if u like your car... no point in washing it, will get dirty that night or the next day due to the rain... Plus the streets are dead these days..

Enough of my rant...

Cheers Mike...

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 18y 4m 23d
the streets r dead on a saturday night cause no1 dare go over 3,000 rpm or the plod will b on you

Speak for your self lol

that's because they go out thursday nights now, and some fridays.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 6d

So when and where is the place to be these days?.... Noble Macca's hate it as much as u want was one of the best places to go and have a bit of fun (before the mayhem LOL)

Had a little run in with a P plater and his SS today.... I had to show him that his SS needs a few more mods hahaha

Cheers Mike..