Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 3d

XR0747 is a mate of mine, it looks phantom but its been re-painted in viper, its a 4spd auto with a plazmaman kit and makes around 330rwkw,

Ohh ok, yeah it does look phantom haha.. Very clean car...

Edited by MiKa

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 3d

I am now using the qld convertor

vic+2(20%)=qld rwkw

obviously a joke ive missed over the last few months with one of the QLD guys that wander in this forum.

joys of multiple trips to europe this year, building a house and paying off the reason im in these forums, mine will be staying as is for some time. but hope to see urs on a cruze soon now im kinda based out of melbs again... aswell as some others

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 19d

How can you be sure it's his rego? Could be a stolen bike?

They say on the video the 4 bikes are all registered to the same address, I highly doubt 4 theives stole 4 bikes from the same house and are going to be cruising the street's together...

None of the rider's even seen the cop's behind them until they were overtaking them, in fact the rider that took off had no idea he was being pulled over until the lights and sirens came on, wouldn't it be logical to cruise behind him for abit and do a rego check before endangering everybody on the road including the bike rider...

Cop's push people in pursuit's to take risk's and I have heard the non commentary version of that clip, if you heard it you would be disgusted to see how petty they think the life of the bike rider is, it also doesn't show that there was a pack of about 3-4 highway patrol car's driving on both sides of the road's around bend's into oncoming traffic prior to chasing him swerving in and out of centre island's driving like a bunch of absolute moron's....

This would not be the only instance,

• Like 2

• Member For: 18y 3m 28d

maybe we should just let everybody run?

In fact anytime somebody does something wrong no matter how small or how large an issue, they should just walk away from authority.

Idea for Pazz, when your working security and somebody misbehaves, do not confront them, send them a written warning in the mail, but this would mean door staff having to take down names and addresses though when patron are entering.

Where will it end? who knows!

How do you address it so everybody is happy? who knows!

• Like 2

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 4d

Just go old school.

If you merge at 70, tailgate, sit on 90 in right lane, race in a crowded area, generally be a dick...

You get a smack In the mouth. Man or woman, burka or what not. No discrimination.

Everyone gets a punch in the face.

Looks like this has already happened to pazzo a few times.

• Like 1

• FLY-FPV
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 27d

Yeah freaky I always see it near my house as far as I know it's got around 350 rwkw and he is a real muzza

Anyone wonna lend me some slicks for Calder Saturday pretty please ?????????????????

Edited by Dagabond