Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Member For: 13y 4m 12d

Cbf reading all the long post but here is my 2 cents there was a show on channel 2 called Australia automotive history or some sh*t starts from day dot in oz it's really good how it shows the evolution with in years less there was already racing from between people from 1 part of the state to another people were crazy so that should end the argument of trying to stop it no matter wat is in place to try and prevent it will never happen sorry.

As for today we will call em the new boys who are fresh on the hwy bandwagon if you think it's bad now you are kidding yourself if any thing I think it is a bit more refined these days. Its something that if it's in your blood its in your blood iv been first on scene were I saw to people killed in a let's say hoon accident the body's were a mess parts missing and the smell is something that you don't forget, I no or new people that have killed or been killed in accidents. And were still into cars go hwy a lot so no matter how many kill or get killed it will never go away.

At the end off it s the life we choose and it sounds selfish but its just guna keep happening.

And no I dont condone street racing or encourage it when on the road.

Friday night + hwy=$$$$$$$$why the attention no other reason

Edited by flyxrt

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 13d

It is a fineable offence to stay in the right lane, its something that they are forgetting to teach young drivers these days.

and its also a requirement to get out of the way of an emergency/police vehicle when its in its course of duty (sirens and lights on).

Nothing sh*ts me more these days than tailgaters and there seems to be more and more of them on the roads, if someone tailgates me in an arrogant manner and dosent back off, I put my breaks on so hard to dodge that cat that just run out on the road

• Like 3

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 3d

yeah, have to say tailgaters are one of my hates.

hey Staino, u upped your power in the last few months? in the 400 club now?

• Not pregnant
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 16d

I had trouble getting to the gym one afternoon as there had been a car hit by a train just metres away from my gym. This was peak hour on a tuesday.

On wednseday, driving to the same gym, at the same time, and I see cars stopped on the tracks. Then the red lights started to flash...

luckily for them those cars were able to get off the tracks.

So its not just HWY. Its not just hoons. Most people do dumb things that can lead to tragic consequences.

• Like 2

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 28d

Last night on the way home from work. Some red p plater muppet in a tow truck, was so close to smashing the brakes. At one point was closer than a metre..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d

Anyway back on topic..

Spotted a Phantom xr6t, looked pretty sweet, big cooler, dark wheels no spoiler sunroof.. dosed past me going down dandy franger rd.. Plates xr 0747.... Don't see many phantoms these days..

Oh and what up with Calder this sat farken?

XR0747 is a mate of mine, it looks phantom but its been re-painted in viper, its a 4spd auto with a plazmaman kit and makes around 330rwkw,

Edited by rlquik
  • Like 1

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 28d

hey Staino, u upped your power in the last few months? in the 400 club now?

I am now using the qld convertor

vic+2(20%)=qld rwkw