Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 29d

Agreeeeed^^^^^^^^^^^

So many people come to australia that have never driven a car get there licences easy (most of them cant even speak proper english) and off they go. You cant go from riding a elephant to driving a car all in a few weeks.

that's how vic roads make money get all these gooses out there that have noooooo idea and then fine them cause they have no idea. Fix the fkn roads with all the money you cops get from us!!!

You cannot be serious? What does being able to speak English have to do with driving a car?

• Member For: 21y 7m 8d

I drive in the right lane on the eastern from the tunnel all the way to high street rd

Sticking to the left is curtesy to other drivers here we have a big ego problem if someone tailgates we fail to merge instead we want to rip their head off in road rage you dont know the other persons reason for speeding and its none of your bussines he is liable for his actions just get in the left if you dont in my book you are in the same category as people that have no education in driving this exactly proves my point obtaining a licance way to easy.
  • Like 1

• Not pregnant
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 16d

When we meet up on the hyw which is like 10/15 of us from this forum is usually to talk sh&t get something to eat then go for a bit of a cruise and go home.

This!!

I love going out on the hwy on a friday night. It's good to catch up with everyone, and see some good cars.

I love being part of the car scene. I love owning a car I can enjoy.

When I go on a cruise with this group im always near the back. On the hwy ill join in for a few laps, but I dont go over the speed limit. Even when Dre handed me the keys to his car I stuck to the speed limit.

And yet people tend to lump me into the same group as the idiot hoons. I don't think I belong on the same group as them. I think that's as rediculous as claiming that Riff is a hoon - someone who everyone claims spent money on getting a wooden block installed under his accelerator to stop his car going fast, or even spooling up. And yet because he has modified a performance car....

It just irritates me that there are so many people who think that car enthusiast = hoon. Sweeping generalizations are pointless.

Oh and I know I feel safer in a car that's being driven by someone that's interested in cars, than in a car being driven by my dad, or certain friends, who all seem to be scared of the road. Being a nervous driver is dangerous too, and can also cause accidents.

Anyway, sorry for the long post.

Edited by adie
  • Like 2

• Resident idiot.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 4d

<p>

someone who everyone claims spent money on getting a wooden block installed under his accelerator to stop his car going fast, or even spooling up.....

who would say such a thing? :rofl:

Edited by dre
  • Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 2d

CBF writing my point on all this good read but.

When we meet up on the hyw which is like 10/15 of us from this forum is usually to talk sh&t get something to eat then go for a bit of a cruise and go home.

ACA is a bunch of crap

This, like the night MADTXI organised a meet at Krispy Kremes, it was a meet and greet and eat doughnuts( well I did anyway) . There was no hooning or burnouts, but I bet my bottom dollar if a cop passed by he would of been a smartarse,pulled in and started looking at cars of people attending this. Gary you could organise a night like that but it won't work, people see the effects of what happens in crashes and still do it. Plus I would say 90% of what Rudiger saw was probably due to drink driving than street racing.