Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 30d

did henz get a little holiday?

yes you did spot me paulie ......only cause this talking about aca and crap is boring.

boys will be boys, no point complaining about hooning, it will always be around.

who cares

is

?

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 29d

Adam you seem to be switching arguments a lot.

Haven't switched anything. I'm against it all the way.

There seems to be a lot of comments directed at the 'type' of people in the story. IMO that has nothing to do with it. Their reasons for doing it are just the same as everyone else's.

I think most people think nothing will happen to them and it's perfectly safe. Maybe they'll be lucky. Maybe they won't.

For all the guys who've got fines or lost their licence because they were doing something in a car... Was it worth it?

I'm sorry genuine conversation bores some of you. Please go back to randomly posting the word *beep* at an undetermined and unnecessary amount of lines under your other random comments. :spoton:

• Like 2

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 4d

Haven't switched anything. I'm against it all the way.

There seems to be a lot of comments directed at the 'type' of people in the story. IMO that has nothing to do with it. Their reasons for doing it are just the same as everyone else's.

I think most people think nothing will happen to them and it's perfectly safe. Maybe they'll be lucky. Maybe they won't.

For all the guys who've got fines or lost their licence because they were doing something in a car... Was it worth it?

I'm sorry genuine conversation bores some of you. Please go back to randomly posting the word *beep* at an undetermined and unnecessary amount of lines under your other random comments. :spoton:

I think I said earlier, would becoming a paraplegic scare you away from cars.

This car was funded with a tac payout.

It wasnt his first 2nd or 3rd crash.

He was a paraplegic after his first serious crash. SS into a power pole.

8528_1237082644401_1149284597_75471.jpg

So that's the mentality. If you can work out the mentality behind it, you could make millions.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 4m 15d

The problem is that if you have a nice car you are labeled a hoon. That goes for Adam and Tab as well. I agree on your reasons for keeping street racing talk out of the forum but to most people just because you have a turbo performance car you are no better than these guys that ACA interview. The only guaranteed way to not be a hoon is to buy a corolla, camry and evn then I know drivers of those cars that are bigger hooks than I am.

Edited by 1NSANE
  • Like 1