Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• EPC Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 18d

Hes not worth it over 1,500bux mate. Pretty sure he has stung ppl for 10 times that amount and more. Karma will get ppl like that in the end.

I still have his tune in my car, I think im the only one who got good results out of his tune

Edited by tonyv

• EPC Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 18d

funny question actually I had a small problem with it and its at kewish getting sorted under warranty. Had an annoying issue where it would shift on its own under WOT in manual mode from 2nd to 3rd gear at 4,000rpm.

Yes I think I am one of the lucky ones regarding his tunes

• Member For: 13y 3m 24d

Welcome to the forum Benny. BluePower tuned my BF XR6T and I highly recommend them. Have had my car tuned since august last year and couldn't be happier.

Their customer service and after sales support is second to none, as is their knowledge on barra T's and boss motors. You'll find more info on them on the Australian Ford Forums as they are a site sponsor there. They have done a sh!tload of v8's too, probably why your boss swears by them lol. PM me if you want to know more.

Thanks mate, first ford I've owned and loving it so far! Mucked around with VL's back in the day haha. I'll give them a buzz when I've got my parts together!