Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Member For: 21y 3m 15d

There is/was cops everywhere!

I seen bikes/highway patrol/undercovers/booze bus(s)/and patrol units around the BPs cnr of warrigul and princess hwy as there were masses of people around.

I should also mention they had a chopper going around there and upto chaddy/noble park too!

Pity, as they scare/send away the people out for a good cruise and not just the idiots...

I'd love to know where all those people came from and what they were doing at the intersection; a good 50+ were just sitting on the grass median strips like it was a park LOL! :spoton:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 7d

supposed to be some kind of protest at easternats being canceled, that's why bob jane got smashed. f*ckin idiots just ruining it for everyone, there all labeled as hoons now, and so is anyone driving a modified car.

• Member For: 16y 8m 21d

f*ckn retards.....The cops turn up lookn pretty serious and they just stand there yielding abuse at the boys in blue as if they are doing something wrong. Copper chopper and atleast 10 marked cars and a few undercover cars blocked off the whole intersection. Dont know why they needed the chopper but that mofo was spotting people with its massive light haha. As said...dont know where they all came from but everyone gathering and causing riots and sh*t aint gonna change sh*t.. Sure f*cked up the night.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 29d

I was parked up outside bridgestone/shell near the corner. Got out to see what the commotion was. Before I knew it police blocked the whole intersection off, everyone was in the middle of the rd throwing flares. Then the chopper came and everyone started smashing the bob jane store. The owner was on the phone nearly in tears. Im pretty sure a bob jane car got tipped over also. Next thing, people were running off with wheels, tyres and car batteries and the riot police showed up with dogs capsicum spray and some weird looking paintball gun. May shoots bean bags or something.

I couldn't get out so I just stood back and watched. I dont condone it but I must admit it was an eventful night.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 20d

one word sums up last night CRAZY , so full on as we rolled past the protest the air wing was hovering above us lol felt like it was on my rooooof . cops are gunna be out setting examples out of every one , im not hitting the hwy for a long time . all because of f#$%WITS . that's all I can say .