Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 19d

when we all pulled up at the lights near heatherton rd where the east link goes over hahahah that was mad , every one just ripping it , loud as .

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 19d

I think it looks ego at night but it's a real dark green called Mystic.

The funniest bit was when we were on westall and we gated it past your blue ute and it backfired. Your passenger was in your lap after that scare lol

hahahah yeah it was loud , that was my mate steve next to me , he drives the WAAPSH ute , it will be on the hwy soon after all his mods and tune are gravy.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 10d

Yer but fark your is loud ! normally I carnt hear anything other than mine but when you passed me I couldnt hear mine !!!

we found out where the sparks were coming from on the way home , one of the vac lines on the wastegate came off and was melting on the manifold ! was pretty scary on the freeway when it caught on fire !

Ahhh.. But that usually means Maximum boost!

when we all pulled up at the lights near heatherton rd where the east link goes over hahahah that was mad , every one just ripping it , loud as .

lol.. james and john in my car were like... cmon, do it.. lay the mack daddy down.. HAHA!!

I think that was my best hole shot for the night!

hahahah yeah it was loud , that was my mate steve next to me , he drives the WAAPSH ute , it will be on the hwy soon after all his mods and tune are gravy.

waapsh lives near me somewhere.. I've seen him quite alot

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 23d

the first couple of runs I was on low boost , I tryed to run on my higher setting but it didnt make any difference ! maybe the vac hose had been off for a while ! I was shatted I really wanted to do a run on the higher setting !! ohh well theres always next time

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 1d

Followed TRBOBF along through frankston/baxter this arve, basically how I want my ute to look/sound/go

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 29d

Theres talk on FB of a easternats protest this friday at Longwarry BP. Anyone else heard/read anything?

I think its more of a bunch of dunnydore drivers doing burnouts than protest though.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 1d

I heard they were all planning a motorcade. A 100+ dunnydores doing 15 km/h up the freeway as a protest.

Who wants to put bets on how many will rear end each other?

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 23d

I remember that day ^^,, both cars were immac.. there was also a mint morning blue one that got rear ended and written off