Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Member For: 16y 8m 20d

Was a good little drive on Friday night but too many unmarked boys in blue.... Always worried bout whos behind you when your at the front of the lights. Had to punish a few boys in a VE ss who were yielding words at me through a witches hat hahaha. Last thing they said was nice car do they make em for men hahaha.... Took them 3 goes to realise they had nothing in there beloved V8 then there was no more words,just alot of stares. Anyone get down to Calder?

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 21d

oh my bad , saw that f6 ego thought it was rspeck

I think it looks ego at night but it's a real dark green called Mystic.

The funniest bit was when we were on westall and we gated it past your blue ute and it backfired. Your passenger was in your lap after that scare lol

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 29d

haha nearly every car I saw pulled over was a holden. I even creeped up to a highway cop sitting on a service road intersection. Wasn't there longer then 5 mins before some turd in a vy hsv decides to go 100 past him.

He had a really good spot though.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 23d

Yours sounded better on the gate than mine savanna.

Yer but fark your is loud ! normally I carnt hear anything other than mine but when you passed me I couldnt hear mine !!!

we found out where the sparks were coming from on the way home , one of the vac lines on the wastegate came off and was melting on the manifold ! was pretty scary on the freeway when it caught on fire !