Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 19d

hey thanx mate yea I ended up running 11.6 @ 125mph but I still have a non-turbo rear end so the gear ratio is way out of whack especially with a 3 speed, was hitting limiter 3/4 track

cool man , looked like ya had a heap of trouble getting off the line , if it launched better it would run mad times. oh by the way did ya see ya silver mustang f%cking explode jesus christ , biggest fire ball iv ever seeen. I asked him what happend on fullboost forum and he said the torque converter blew up . was so crazy

• Member For: 15y 9m 19d

yea I felt the heat of the fire ball from 50metres away, I only got 1 more pass after that took to long to clean up, yea I didnt want to launch it to hard being a non turbo rear end didnt want to break it plus I had to drive it home :)

• Donating Members

yeah I was op the fire ball in the grandstand at half track and felt it too .

yeah I saw ya last run then ya tryed to sneak back into line , did the guy on that lil scooter try to tell ya to piss off and go home lol that's what it looked like .

Edited by 6L_ETA

yea I wanted to get 1 more pass coz the air temps were dropping a little bit but yea was to late, ahh well ill be bak in a month's time with new diff gears and crack a 10 on standard pump fuel :)

• Donating Members

yea I wanted to get 1 more pass coz the air temps were dropping a little bit but yea was to late, ahh well ill be bak in a month's time with new diff gears and crack a 10 on standard pump fuel :)

coool man il come watch again for sure would be a top effort to run a ten , il come say hi if I seeya car there next time .

• Member For: 14y 11m 3d

hey blkf6, is your car the gtech car that went 9.22 or is it another car, I met u ages ago at coles behind chapel st in my old black xr6t the number plates were LSIETA, it was back when u didnt even have a motor build

hey blkf6, is your car the gtech car that went 9.22 or is it another car, I met u ages ago at coles behind chapel st in my old black xr6t the number plates were LSIETA, it was back when u didnt even have a motor build

yea mate that was me lol I remember you, wait so your the 1 going around in the old inflyt? how much u pik that up for? nahhhh mine isnt the gtech ba look similar though lol