Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 29d

whens this cruise thing.. im so not uptodate with my sh!t these days...

never on net *sigh!

Its tonight...Friday 19th Feb.9.30pm meet 10pm leave. Frankston JB HIFI.

• Member For: 16y 8m 20d

If anyone wants to head down the prinny afterwards as planned,we can always take the nepean all the way to Chapel and get on the prinny at that end... See what happens and how many want to go...No worries James,see you there bout 9.30pm... Good to see your comn Mikey...one last drive before the beast goes. You,ve changed Danny.....

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 10d

If anyone wants to head down the prinny afterwards as planned,we can always take the nepean all the way to Chapel and get on the prinny at that end... See what happens and how many want to go...No worries James,see you there bout 9.30pm... Good to see your comn Mikey...one last drive before the beast goes. You,ve changed Danny.....

I would avoid Princess hwy tonight... Just saw 30 odd unmarked cars having a mothers meeting..

Also a big booze bus setup on welington road, doing EPA's... as well as causing a queue 20 minutes long.

Oh and... I know whats going to happen if I bring my car out tonight now that I've sorted out the fuel issue ....

Edited by Headsex

• Member For: 17y 7m 10d

Guys, Just went on Wellington Road and the police still have the road blocked and are pulling cars in.

I saw a Yellow T with Black Spoiler in there with the bonnet up and know its a guy from here. Just cant remember who.

There is literally 100 police there as a minimum so I am sure they will be on patrol a bit later.

• Member For: 19y 5m 19d

Yeh that was me,,,got done for EVERYTHING! After I just put a new clutch in yesterday, using the banks money cos I'm totally out.

They had sooooo many cars pulled in too. Damn this is gonna hurt.

Anyone got a set of standard injectors I could borrow for a couple of weeks or maybe buy. I'll try to find my originals in dads shed somewhere. What a night,,

• Member For: 21y 3m 15d

Far out, I feel for you man!

I was driving into Carnegie (from Narre Warren Sth) and would typically use Princess Hwy, but decided not to tonight from what I read on here.

I went down greens rd, thru Bentleigh etc and ran into a Booze/drug bus in Murrumbeena, I turned down North Rd right before the bus and was expecting them to come after me thinking I Was avoiding them, but they just looked over and went back to testing.

On another note, my turbo bearing just decided to give up the ghost tonight too, so I've been pottering around at 1000-1500 rpm and it sounds horrid... no more driving till I can get it booked in at BPR now :(

IT REALLY sh*ts me I cant even drive down my normal route due to being hassled just because of the car I drive even if I don't do anything stupid...

I hope nobody else got too much bother, coming home from Carnegie I had 2 undercover cars fly past me with no lights, not sure what their hurry was.

• role model
  • Member For: 18y 7m 11d

Yeh that was me,,,got done for EVERYTHING! After I just put a new clutch in yesterday, using the banks money cos I'm totally out.

They had sooooo many cars pulled in too. Damn this is gonna hurt.

Anyone got a set of standard injectors I could borrow for a couple of weeks or maybe buy. I'll try to find my originals in dads shed somewhere. What a night,,

what did you end up getting done for?