Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Force Fed Fords
  • Member For: 16y 11d

the red SSG is NOT an unmarked..... also he runs 360rwkw so most of you wont get away if he chases you haha :D

Yep 360rwkw, I see many ppl/members say I run this I run that, but cant even manage to show me where all that power is when we are side by side, I guess its upto the driver ey?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 11d

Its not the big Rwkw figure at the end of a dyno graph which dictates a race. Everything else makes a difference.

A 360rwkw car from Tuner A will garentee'd to be different to a 360rwkw tune from Tuner B..

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 2m 16d

Please note this is not an official FordXR6Turbo event, but I just received this note about an Advanced Driving training course to be held next Saturday 16 January 2010.

Looks like the company Driver Dynamics (a company which I have used in the past for forum events) may have had a few last minute withdraws so they are offering 36% discount on the normal price to help plug the gaps as they have already booked the Sandown venue - full day training course after discount now costs $190 and was $300.

Disclaimer: I have not received any benefit from this, but just making you aware of it as part of my role on this forum. I tried contacting them to check on details, but got no response so far but thought better post this up now so people don't miss out if they are interested due to the amount of time left - no mention of places available either but there are probably not many.

Please contact Driver Dynamics - Tess - on ph 1300 652 693 or email enquiries@driverdynamics.com to book or for further information.

post-7129-126298657892_thumb.jpg

Edited by EvilDaifu

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 2d

I have done both of Driving Dynamics drive course & skid pan day, both are really well run & a truckload of fun.

Evil, is this a driving course or a skid pan day??

Regards

TUFXRT6 :blink:

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 2m 16d

is this a driving course or a skid pan day??

Hey TUFXRT6, this is the driving course. Unfortunately, I won't be goin on it cos of a personal committment clash next Saturday :buttrock: