Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Green Machine
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11m 20d

Ay THRU5T,love your little movie scene.... DAAAMMMMMMMNN!!! Have to go watch Friday now.

lol yeah Friday great movie, got some classic Chris Tucker and good laughs in it :beerchug:

Yeh was good seeing you again bro, although I just spotted you about 30mins ago in lygon hahah :)

lol yeah dude spotted your beast too :spoton:

Edited by THRU5T

• Banned
  • Member For: 15y 6m 1d

spotted "xrsism" a yellow xr6-turbo on kingsway citybound at about 630 thesmorning, You cut in front of me!! you bastard...I forgive you for having a nice looking car (and I do like the plates btw)

Does anyone Know a who owns black ve ss (lowered, 20's/de-spoilerd)with plates "yspool"...Nice looking/sounding car. but I guess He just learnt, "WHY WE SPOOL"

:D

• The Cleaning Dudes Ute
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 10d

spotted "xrsism" a yellow xr6-turbo on kingsway citybound at about 630 thesmorning, You cut in front of me!! you bastard...I forgive you for having a nice looking car (and I do like the plates btw)

Does anyone Know a who owns black ve ss (lowered, 20's/de-spoilerd)with plates "yspool"...Nice looking/sounding car. but I guess He just learnt, "WHY WE SPOOL"

Haha, mad. :msm:

I've seen that car around Nepean Hwy a few times.

That guy must get inumdated with turbos wanting to rip him.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 27d

Yeah ok it's probably a POS but I'll give him credit for the plates, imagine them on a NA V8 that could back them up!

Oh and spotted a nice silver FG XRT on the eastern today, the small ariel and barely visible lights on the parcel shelf really set it off.

Edited by Dillz

• You are a dead set goose
  • Member For: 18y 9m 23d

I accidently dosed past an undercover cop the other day (no BOV, RAPID CAI + 16psi = loud). He looked at me and then looked back at the road and kept driving. I can only imagine he had Celine Dion cranked at the time.

Edited by R-SPEC

• Banned
  • Member For: 15y 6m 1d
Haha, mad.

I've seen that car around Nepean Hwy a few times.

That guy must get inumdated with turbos wanting to rip him.

Yeh ill say, every man and his dog would be trying to line up next to him!..I think I'd have had him on half throttle.. :rolleyes: .

I agree, They would be sweeeet plate's on a car that can back it up!

• The Cleaning Dudes Ute
  • Member For: 18y 5m 10d

I accidently dosed past an undercover cop the other day (no BOV, RAPID CAI + 16psi = loud). He looked at me and then looked back at the road and kept driving. I can only imagine he had Celine Dion cranked at the time.

LOL

I do the same thing and I get defected