Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 27d

Not really fair if it runs nines, still I'm surprised the car hasn't been keyed or bricked yet. You never know what those commie drivers will do.

I'm thinking of gettin 'EV18ME'for mine, I think they would go down well. What do you's think?

Edited by Dillz

• Member For: 16y 7m 22d

Sorry to sound dumb but please explain the meaning of that plate. :thumbsup:

Oh and I remember that their used to be a white ss ute getting round with the plates XRKILA but apparantley hes car got trashed bad in Morno somewhere. Dont know if it was Ford lovers or not but it takes balls to display plates like these.

Edited by ebxmple

• Member For: 16y 10m 29d

That white BA with N.S.W plates is Adam Hargraves old car, young bloke from Cranbourne bought it a couple of weeks ago. Spoke to him on Saturday, he has a few things he wants to fix on the car soon.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 27d

Lol, as if I would put plates on my current car. I do have a set picked out for the next T but theres no way I'm saying what they are on here.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 17d

On my private road, I hear this V8 burble pull up beside me, look across its a VZSS, was either dark blue or black, anyhow he pulls about half a car forward whilst just sitting there . I think it was just to show me his there, plates were XR6-TZR, and somebody was getting teased but it wasnt me, it wasn't by carlengths it was by truck lengths,

Another was a VT clubsport R8 get's beside me , this thing wasn't a stocky was as cammy as all hell and 6spd manuel plates HSV-R8U, I was only making about 265rwkw on both occasion's then, we had 3 plays he got takin on all occasions quite easily even with me starting from behind a little, driver puts his window down, (Driver)im getting to much wheelspin, (Me)you want to have a car jump, (Driver) nah that's I dont think it will do much good, he claimed power was 320rwkw so got me stuffed.

Also there's a nice red XR8 ute ive seen with plates CUGEN3 which I thought was quite funny.

Edited by Buf-Phoon
Hoon Laws