Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 12d
hahaha

I don't need to pop, it frys up at 3k WOT with your tune custard face :laughing:

that's weak

cough*soft*cough hahah lol just joking but the problem all the big power car will have is the street tyres so if ya can get ya thing off the line without wheel spin you would do ok , though only other adj some top cars would have is a four link and tricked auto that's it.... oh well

I know a few street 9 second cars that would clean us all up.. 4link, transbrake, corolla, 9.30's

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 22d

I saw it run at the easternats and yeah its fast as f*ck , but I wouldnt say kill every one , plus that pics on full slicks .

• Donating Members
Sticks would/does kill anyone on the road. Look at it!

Sticks_corolla_drag_launch_1.jpg

That pictures mint! Wheels off the ground and all...

He runs e85 but.. He said that will fail the fuel test as its like 91% alcohol!

But be careful, he might offer you choc mint biskits telling you how mint they are..

• Donating Members
I saw it run at the easternats and yeah its fast as f*ck , but I wouldnt say kill every one , plus that pics on full slicks .

He had auto problems prior to the drags at easternats, his transbrake valve body was stuffing up, prior to racing, did some mods, and well, he had no reverse, but out of a few races, it hung on, but the last race against pazzo, he lost 2nd gear.. Have a look at the fullboost video, he was like 4 cars infront before he lost forward drive!

Least to say he has a different brand transbrake valvebody now :D

• BIGRED
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m

spotted a silver G6ET with dark argents this arvo on gladstone rd....all I can say is DO WANT!!! im really startin to like them things in silver! Also spotted a blueprint T with XR8 bonnet, XR8 rims and FMIC turning onto gladstone rd from princes hwy not sure who it was!

• Banned
  • Member For: 15y 6m 2d

saw dcpvxr? a green colored xr6 on princess highway near noble park last night driving next to my missus .. Both cars took about 20mins to get to 80kmh retarding in the wet conditions, beeing overtaken by soccer mums in peoplemovers lol.

And I saw a nice looking yellow ba xr6 on warrigul road in oakleigh last week on the way home from work(had deep dish 18's and a large fmic) only bad thing was the 3 massive cb antenna's on the bootlid ) :stickpoke:

Edited by mad_rx2