Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

Guest dico2020
  • Guests

haha bullsh*t you were waving lol!

I saw xr6t8u the other day at mountain gate drive thru bottlo and im like "jack!!"

"hi!!"................. then I remember ive never met the bloke doh!

hehe its all fun

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m

Saw TURBOXR in Healsville bout 4 today in the main street, looks tops close up mate well done. I was in the venom headin the otherway, prolly looked like I was gauwkin but I was tryin to see ya plates :buttrock:

• Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 28d
haha bullsh*t you were waving lol!

I saw xr6t8u the other day at mountain gate drive thru bottlo and im like "jack!!"

"hi!!"................. then I remember ive never met the bloke doh!

hehe its all fun

I remember that...

HA HA

I've seen your car around here and had noticed that you'd put new wheels on it... you said 'Jack', and I replied with 'I see you put new wheels on it, very nice' and thought to myself who is that... and how do they know my name.

Very surreal.

Jack :crybaby:

• I miss her...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6d
Saw TURBOXR in Healsville bout 4 today in the main street, looks tops close up mate well done. I was in the venom headin the otherway, prolly looked like I was gauwkin but I was tryin to see ya plates :Imwifhim:

Haha cheers mate. Think I remember that... was I coming out of the servo?. :spoton:

I Havnt been out that way before... you've got some damn good windy bits of tarmac around there. Awesome few days of driving!! :spoton:

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m
Haha cheers mate. Think I remember that... was I coming out of the servo?. :Imwifhim:

I Havnt been out that way before... you've got some damn good windy bits of tarmac around there. Awesome few days of driving!! :spoton:

Yeah mate I was out there for work, I head that way to see me folks every now and then. Did you head through the black spur, I love opening it up in there. Had the pleaser of chasing a Mazda6 MPS once, great fun.