Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 18y 4m 23d
must make the SS boys around our area nervous when they see two T's amongst them hunting them down....

Not just nervous, running SCARED as I live just across south road from him aswell :laughing:

• Member For: 19y 8m 8d
Not just nervous, running SCARED as I live just across south road from him aswell :laughing:

Might explain why they only give it when driving past our house and not when I'm next to them on the road.....

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 18y 4m 23d
Might explain why they only give it when driving past our house and not when I'm next to them on the road.....

Lol, that's like there is this guy at the end of my street with an CV8 vz monaro always "used" to give it a boot thinking he was top sh*t, anywany finally pulled up next to him one day with his miss's in the car still thinking he is top sh1t and lets just say he will never run a T again.

Smoked him bad real bad... ha ha ha

• Member For: 19y 8m 8d

This black one was next to me at the intersection of Chesterville/South Rds and I gave him a spanking....he stayed a car length behind at the next set of lights.....you would have thought that the Monaro boyz would've learnt their lesson by now....

Edited by Dagabond

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 1m 21d

Hi XRTPSI,

Not sure if we will fit it in now with BVWIII so close.

However, I'm still thinkin it would be good to do the Mt Baw Baw run mid to late October (after the snow season ends).

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 6d

Seen a T, citric acid, with black stripes with a big TURBO sticker down the side, custom plates (cant make them out while driving past). rims, lowered etc... Always parked on dandy frankston rd recently... I think the owner is working at a construction site or road works or something... Looks pretty hot though.. dont mind the stripes with the 'turbo' sticker altho I wouldnt put one on my car.