Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 28d

OMG I SPOTTED YOUNG PAZZO!!! showing his skills back in the day !! lmfao

That's alright...but this is by far the best I've ever found on the net..

Skip to 5:27 for the good bit :)

Haven't switched anything. I'm against it all the way.

There seems to be a lot of comments directed at the 'type' of people in the story. IMO that has nothing to do with it. Their reasons for doing it are just the same as everyone else's.

I think most people think nothing will happen to them and it's perfectly safe. Maybe they'll be lucky. Maybe they won't.

For all the guys who've got fines or lost their licence because they were doing something in a car... Was it worth it?

I'm sorry genuine conversation bores some of you. Please go back to randomly posting the word *beep* at an undetermined and unnecessary amount of lines under your other random comments. :spoton:

Twasn't...yeh I'll admit I still speed every now and then but I've definitely stopped 80% of it. Fukkin 9months is balls with a car, but no licence lol.

People might've found the debate on here boring but I like seeing a good one. There's another one on this forum of recent time that's good but I've forgotten it now =\

All those blokes admitted to being wankers.. Requiring burnouts to let off steam from the stress that comes from a dole payment being late. They admitted to meeting up in groups and having 'fun'.. Then got upset when they congregate in groups and canaries get handed out.. Yeah we all like modding our cars.. And yeah it's hard to do it 'legally'.. But hey you can drive a car modded for performance sensibly. Then let it all go at a track..

Unfortunately self control comes with age.. Those blokes had neither..

Lol and the oldies wonder why I'm no longer down with the car group much anymore since I've had my licence back. Yeh they're a great bunch of blokes, but some of them, put them in a car and they'll find a way to be a d*ckhead in it. Then it's guys like me with a decent car that I don't think is a POS and thrash it to the end of its life, that pay the consequence because we're parked with that moron. Then they get pissed off at you for telling them they're an idiot...hahah fmd. I just steer clear of that crap now.

Would rather cruise up to Melbourne one night and catch up with the guys on here and talk crap than the stuff here lol

Edited by Shyfrd
  • Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 7d

I agree but dont you believe looking at that program a bunch of 18-22 year olds backwards caps pierced face, unit shirts etc does not represent a car entusiast / hoon perhaps people would think differently had the so called hoon drivers been people in their mid 30's in suits who drive m3's etc everyone police included where in full uniform dress up vs hoons in jeans casual hats on etc it all adds to the hype

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 30d

So in summary the semi-bogan hoons are upset that the full-bogan hoons were on tellie, not because they lied but just because they are full-bogan. Kind of like tall-poppy syndrome of the bogans.

What annoys me the most is the stereotype as a few have mentioned. Yes we all may have once done some questionable stuff but there's a time and place for it. I cannot for the life of me understand the attraction in all flocking to a known hot spot like flies to hot sh*t then all being absolutely bewildered for getting 'harassed' by cops. If that's not the definition of sheer stupidity then I'm not sure what is.

• Like 2

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 28d

Yeh but that's what they'd wear when doing their "hooning". And that's what the cops wear when they pull you over for it.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 30d

Woulnt want to be involved in cutting out dead bodies in wrecks...maybe the VERY dangerous drivers should attend these accidents as a rehabiliation course.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 20d

CBF writing my point on all this good read but.

When we meet up on the hyw which is like 10/15 of us from this forum is usually to talk sh&t get something to eat then go for a bit of a cruise and go home.

ACA is a bunch of crap

• Like 3

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 13d

Im a car enthusiast, that's why you will never see me at the 'HWY', I dont race on the street. I probably use 100kw of my 330 on the street

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 3d

There is no right answer, obviously people shouldn't street race and I think if your doing the wrong thing you should be grown up enough to cop it, but I've been done for being too low and for being too loud (letter in the fkn mail), didn't change a thing passed the height test, exhaust was stock so I obviously passed that. Why did I get pulled over? Cause my car is lowered and has rims. Wasn't doing anything stupid. that's what annoys me..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 20d

One thing I will agree on is that there needs to be more of is organized events, wheather that be a show and shine or drag events etc but waiting all night to get 2 runs in at calder is a bit of bullsh#it imo and u gotta pay $80.

So who wants to give me $$$6million I will build a drag strip in paki???

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 13d

I have my own view on all this...I dont take sides either way but I have experienced and seen both the younger crowd who arent mature enough to own a car and all they want to do is 'burnouts' and 'street racing' every chance they get, they have no appreciation for a car. And then theres a group of cops who do just label anyone who has modified their car as hoons. It goes both ways and both parties have contributed to the problem.

On the flip side I have also met and know people who really appreciate their cars and actually have a blood deep passion, and they also realise that just because they may have 500hp they dont necessarily have to use it. To also add, I have met and been pulled over by police who havnt just labelled me as a hoon and actually been really good about everything.

• Like 1