• Member For: 13y 4m 12d

Fpvpsi I think u may hav got it right bout the wog and skip thing lol

E.g. Rip a skkkkiiiidddd reeeee

Can also replace skid with demo lol

Edited by flyxrt

• Skid Machine
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m

I think staino would love to run 25 seconds as long as he smokes the tyres for the length of the track lol

I did this at Heathcote once after a big burnout. I ran 23 seconds against a stock VS that ran 16 lol.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 2d

I hate when people say I done a skid when they really mean a burnout a skid to me is when you lock up the brakes in a s**t box and skid across the road NOT A BURNOUT or is that the difference between a Wog and a Skip expression of the meaning. Someone please explain, a skid could also be in your pants its not reffered to as a burnout when you drop one and exedently follow through LOL.

Well at Power Play( which we don't get here in Vic) there called Poweskid comps, not power burnout comps! That's the in thing now, Powerskids are what the kids love today, not Power Burnouts. Sorry FPVPSI get with it son.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 29d

Well at Power Play( which we don't get here in Vic) there called Poweskid comps, not power burnout comps! That's the in thing now, Powerskids are what the kids love today, not Power Burnouts. Sorry FPVPSI get with it son.

Burnouts comps get boring after one or two cars, seeing cars fly past over 100 with a huge wake of smoke behind them never gets old.

IMO

• Like 7