Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 3d

Dre, much gains/better fuel consumption etc.. when tune only a MPS? Are Mazda tight with their warranty like ford if tuned?

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 27d

Lol he's just after the one bloke. One guy on the box watching the head of the drill and the other in the excavator.

Not what you know, its who you know!

Not sure exactly what I'll be doing whether drilling or whatever but he did ask if I can drive a truck, syncro box so that works out for me as I don't have the non syncro licence.

Will know a lot more when I meet up with the bloke

• Resident idiot.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3d

Dre, much gains/better fuel consumption etc.. when tune only a MPS? Are Mazda tight with their warranty like ford if tuned?

Fuel consumption was crazy in the Mazda (close ratio gearbox etc), but performance gains are there. A dump and cat, airbox and tune (xede), boost controller, netted 220kw on HPF dyno. They use some other tuning tool now and reflash the std computer but the gains are not as good.

-Mazda were great with warranty, always got a loan car when the car was there for anything. Got them to fit the dump pipe as its a bitch to get to (2 days!) , they fitted a new turbo, and some other bits. They warranted my gearbox even though I was modded. they just did not offer warranty on parts they fitted.

Edited by dre

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 27d

Lol freeze. Pretty much a job interview ya *beep* haha

Also will work out in my favour if I get the job. Been knocked back twice or 3 times for an abn..what a fukking joke they are. Still been getting paid by my boss full wages, $25 an hr lol. He said before I went qualified if I don't get an abn he will pay me cash and keep me on but not $25 an hr.

I'm a winner!! Haha