Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 3d

LOL, just never have.. none of my mate mates are really into cars.. For them is just an A to B thing.. I'm the same but I like to get there quicker..

• Skid Machine
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m

I still can't comprehend how there are blokes out there that don't like performance cars. I thought it was in our blood. Must just be heaps of *beep*'s out there.

• Like 1

• Resident idiot.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3d

Ive been into cars for as long as I can remember but also have not been to calder, might come along one day (obviously just to watch lol)

• Donating Members

Yea I reckon, my mates think I'm crazy, they don't get why we do either..

They reckon lambos and ferrari's are the fastest things in the world lol.. One of my mates has a stock mazda 6, another has a VX commie another has a Hyundai i45 and my cousin has a Subaru Lib, but he wants a WRX BAD, so that's ok hahah...

They get excited and a rush when I take them for a spin, I can't imagine their reaction if I had 350rwkw's lol..

Edited by MiKa
  • Like 3

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 27d

Yeh my first time was this year and ford nationals being my second time there lol.

Mornington peninsula, look out, shyfrd could be working there very soon! Hahaha. Just got a phone call back from the bloke my mate got me onto. Excavation/boring. Current/next project is all for the NBN. Going to meet up with him Thurs or Fri and have a chat with him about the job and go from there..farkin really hoping to get out of my job atm lol

• Donating Members

I use to work for the NBN installing in Tassie, was a lot of work goin round there, now its on the mainland so should be even better..