Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 27d

The Nizpro Vito van for example arrived on a wednesday at 12 o'clock, its was in the dyno by 1 and made 121rwkw and has now been tuned to 144rwkw with exhaust and cooler etc to come

Oh god, may I ask why?

• Like 1

• Member For: 18y 3m 26d

Mate of mine has an RS, lives an hour South of Geelong near the Ocean Road. He's done an AWD conversion, I'd have to say that's the best mod you can do for them.. Wow it handles amazing now. He's running about 230awkw which is more than enough just torque steers everywhere. He's done a few track days and apparently laps quicker than a V8 supercar, not sure if it's true or not.

I've also read on the net that they are faster than a V8 supercar around a race track, yet to see times though compared to each other to confirm it.

here's where I read it ;)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 18d

I've also read on the net that they are faster than a V8 supercar around a race track, yet to see times though compared to each other to confirm it.

if a stock RS can beat a V8 super car around PI I will eat my left testicle. It would need to do quicker than 1min 32sec. No fn chance! Maybe around a go kart track in the wet when the supercar has full slicks.
  • Like 2

• Back Again..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 15d

if a stock RS can beat a V8 super car around PI I will eat my left testicle. It would need to do quicker than 1min 32sec. No fn chance! Maybe around a go kart track in the wet when the supercar has full slicks.

My mate never said a stock RS

• Member For: 18y 3m 26d

A V8 supercar has a tight set of rules which limits their track times, but I still doubt there would be many street cars that would lap quicker than them

• Like 1