Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Member For: 20y 7m 8d

It's up to the Snr Sergeant of the stations with Hwy Patrol to order the vehicles for the station. He can order Ford or Expensive Daewoo and he can take it for a tune if he wants to but theres no 'chips' from factory.

• Member For: 18y 3m 25d

It's up to the Snr Sergeant of the stations with Hwy Patrol to order the vehicles for the station. He can order Ford or Expensive Daewoo and he can take it for a tune if he wants to but theres no 'chips' from factory.

When I worked at a dealership and we looked after the TOG cars (now known as TMU) cars were replaced based on distance travelled or based on any major repairs required vs cost of the cars etc, this was not done by the local station but head office, (if that's what it's called), the operational police were not allowed to modifiy their cars at all but some operational ones would fit sunshades etc to unmarked cars at times to try to blend in, the cars had to remain totally rwc at all times or were taken out of operation until rectified, no engine mods would have been tolerated and any repairs had to use genuine parts.

Early commodores used broke spec heads, inlet manifold etc but were speced from the factory for the police.

• Like 1

• FLY-FPV
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 24d

Does anyone know where I can get a alloy coil cover from for a FG like the one in the pic? STAINOnegger can you make one up?

Hey nicko there is someone selling these on eBay for around 300ish I think there from cnc fab in Sydney im thinkin of getting one

• Not pregnant
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 14d

Spotted: the fictional character dillz opposite flinders street station. he was in stealth mode too! Like wheres Wally.