Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m

Hard for me to follow 1 team, so many good players haha

Love watching the Clippers, 76ers, Pacers and the Warriors.

Very true.. too many good teams, basically any entertaining game I'd watch no matter who's playing..

I find the Celtics one of the more exciting teams to watch, esp last year.. This year clippers, thunder and heat are good to watch.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 5d

Yeah, K-Mart is a freak, pretty sure he opted to play in the Chinese league when the lockout took place, should return to the Nuggets once their season ends some time in March

Edited by kvbaby

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 5d

Very true.. too many good teams, basically any entertaining game I'd watch no matter who's playing..

I find the Celtics one of the more exciting teams to watch, esp last year.. This year clippers, thunder and heat are good to watch.

Yeh still love the Celtics, just KG pisses me off this season, too old and slow. Rondo is outrageous, think they will be pretty screwed when Pierce and Allen retire though, love Pietrus as well

Only reason I dont like Thunder is cos of Westbrook, good player, but takes waaaaay to many jump shots for someone that cant shoot, Durantula is a FREAK, MVP this season?

Edited by kvbaby

• GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 14d

Durantula is a FREAK, MVP this season?

Damn close I reckon, Lebron and Rose are in the mix for sure, Westbrook would also have to be up there, only 3 teams standing out at the moment.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m

Yeah KG getting too old, they have an old team, Rondo makes them look young with all his assists, gives them easy buckets...

Westbrook gets annoying, he's good one game then shocking the next, correct about Durant, a machine.. so much so I bought his jersey..

Too many good teams and players..

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 21d

Nothing special, just a well thought out and built engine with a well matched turbocharger, it's setup for response pretty much, haven't had anything that's been able to come even remotely close as yet from any speed roll on's let alone stop start's...

run *Beep* in it then from the lights it would be intresting ......................

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 21d

dude what happened last time I started banging up pics and links got shut down faster than dills trying to justify buying a manual