Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• The Cleaning Dudes Ute
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 9d

Does anyone here live around Carrum Downs?

I've had a 5 day p/week client out there for the past two months and its unbelievable how many "all sound, no go" commys are out there...

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 25d

Yeh arthurs was heeaps of fun! Loved it, comin home on dandy rd there were a few cars out. One yellow turbo skyline, 3 part ugly, imo, wing..looked like it was ready to take off!

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 25d

I've had a 5 day p/week client out there for the past two months and its unbelievable how many "all sound, no go" commys are out there...

I live in Carrum jman. Lots of big shiny clubby wagons and sh*t. They all have towbars and most time attached to a big arse bout.

Yer the seat was a sweet run. At the top mine and henz manifolds were glowing red.

Spotted a crew of randoms when got back to patterson lakes. Was takin shyfrd for a joyride, although he didnt say much haha bit busy holding on, and seen a crappy door nearly roll over takin a roundabout. Decided to get in front of him and there was a red b series, a gold lh torana with front runners and an rx7 just hummin along. Probs on way to the hwy. I decided to pass them in a way they might still be talkin about. Poor shyfrd was white. Get that fg craig ;)

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 22d

Funny night on the hwy. Saw some goose do a U turn and cut a quick donut out the front of Bob Jane on Warragul and Prinny and BANG there was a cop up his arse. 30 days pal! hahaha

• Member For: 14y 5m 1d

Lol I grew up in carrum downs and go there still pretty much every weekend I used to own one of those all sound no go cars it was a vt ss! But yeah I know what your saying people usually just buy an exhaust and that's it!

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 25d

Muratori n I on our way now..its a big hike from geelong haha :P

Its not as long if you go to the right meet spot dumbarse :P

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 25d

lol yeh I was definitely taken back by the power..what a machine. the intake noise is insane, I want haha. was gobsmacked when we overtook that revn7 haha..just a bit of angle at 95kmh :buttrock: oh dw, I definitely want the fg now! no 2 ways about it actually :roflmbo:

anyway was a great cruise, loved the seat run. will have to be done again. oh and that road that follows the waters edge before dromana (?) :spoton:

idk why I thought dandy..last time we were up there it was meet point there. oh well got there...eventually :P

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 1d

Arthurs seat was fun as, very impressed with how the car goes stock. Should do this one regularly, fun drive.

+1, maybe 4 weeks??