Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 4d

I've seen brand new cars throw up random codes recently because some goose plugged into the PCM for a tinker and had NFI what they were doing. There is nothing wrong with your car.

Write this down:

If there's nothing physically wrong with the parts within the car or the car itself, what makes it all run together? I'll give you a clue: it's been checked 50 times. :fool:

maybe he should have taken it to you?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 20d

I've seen brand new cars throw up random codes recently because some goose plugged into the PCM for a tinker and had NFI what they were doing. There is nothing wrong with your car.

Write this down:

If there's nothing physically wrong with the parts within the car or the car itself, what makes it all run together? I'll give you a clue: it's been checked 50 times. :fool:

sum cars are just lemons bro .... my car had a idle problem about 1yr after I bought it new . when it sat idling it sounded and felt like the car had a huge cam in it and would shake and roll . took the car to ford .. bunch of wnkers there had it for 3 days and said they didnt know what the problem was . I cracked the shts and took it too NIZPRO . the changed every thing u could think of , ie, the computer , locked the cams , coils , swaped out sensors u name it they did it and had all the guys working on it for a couple of days then rang and said the could not find the problem it maybe a harness noise problem .. I had to get a custom tune to CHEAT the idle in the computer to make it better and its only 75% better .. still rolls and rocks sumtimes .. sum cars just have problems.

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 22d

lol I don't tune I just laughed when my mate bought a new F6 and didn't listen to me when I told him who should tune it.

I'm not trying to razz you Adam but why would you stick up for *Beep*'s tuner when your car had a GT42 with race fuel and ran a 10.7 because of throttle shutdown issues and then after you sold it, it was retuned by someone else and ran a 9?

That's a perfect example of why *Beep*'s car is behaving the way it is. All I'm suggesting is it couldn't hurt to take it somewhere else in search of a completely different tune. It would cost far less than replacing everything on the car until it runs correctly. Don't you agree?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 27d

Ive got a bottle of Johnny blue here, im gonna crack it open and have a drink when *Beep* gets his car sorted and finally runs down the qtr, and you can drink the rest *Beep* :-)

I think I would of torched the car by now or jumped off the westgate..lol I havnt got that much patience.

• A much better forum
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 29d

I think I would of torched the car by now or jumped off the westgate..lol I havnt got that much patience.

:stupid:

Blow the f*cking thing up and claim on insurance...