Fpv Typhoon

CJF077

FPV Typhoon - Should owners be compensated?  

330 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest YGOSLO
  • Guests

I have had the GT for 2 years and looking for a change for the faster, thought a F6 could be tweeked up to get down to low 13s.

Regards

YGOSLO

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 8d

You could "Tweek" a Auto F6 to 9 seconds if you have the cash, and a manual around the same if you could launch it right. You could only ever do that in a GT with BIG $'s.

The Turbo makes the F6 feel HEAPS faster due to the BOOST kick, but it lacks the sweet ford V8 rumble.

• Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member For: 21y 6m 28d

The engine note is the only thing the GT has over the F6 in my opinion, but why spend all that money on a noise.

Dazza.

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 3d
Well I ran a 13.1 at last yers Cannon Ball day did not see any F6s there. The on thing I did was KN airfilter and ice cubes on the on the injction mainifold.

Regards

YGOSLO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"cough" bullsh*t

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 3d

YGOSLO,

The situation you refer to in your original post has come, and (is long) gone. The last post prior to your original was 4 months cold.

The search function, as well as the sigs of some phoon owners will net you the times you're after.

As for ice cubes, I once shat in my manifold in lieu of NOS, and posted a 9.5.

In reverse :laughing:

Guest YGOSLO
  • Guests

Driving a demo Typhoon (RAPID YELLOW) this weekend certainly goes like the clappers. FPV have done a good job here. Not sure whether it is nicer to drive than the GT but I think it may be quicker. But anyway a nice car and priced well, what else can you buy with this sort of performance.

Regards

YGOSLO

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 3d

Dude, best to create a thread in the general FPV Typhoon forum, where you found this one. Although this is a sticky, this thread was created to discuss whether owners of the original FPV Typhoons should be compensated over the clutch fiasco/storm in a tea cup. The issues long gone, and I dont think anyones really reading or keeping track of this thread anymore. :blush:

The guys here would love to hear what you have to say, and your comments/input are certainly most welcome, so post away!

:spoton:

-SavageD