Wps Pace Car

MattB

• Member For: 21y 9m 6d

G'day.

Just a quick question.

Just watching the Adelaide race. It appears the pace car has changed from the Audi of previous seasons, but I can't pick what it is.

Anyone know?

Matt.

• Member For: 20y 1m 28d
Blew its gearbox today and was replaced midrace by the munroe.....why they have  yank car for v8supercars is beyond me  :w00t2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its being released in australia later this year and this is cheap advertising.Also it has the v8 engine that cuts out 4 cylinders when cruising to save on fuel :spoton:

• Member For: 21y 3m 15d
Blew its gearbox today and was replaced midrace by the munroe....."why they have  yank car for v8supercars is beyond me" :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe they are trying to warm us to the idea that Chrysler go racing again with the Fords & Holdens!

• Lemming No #5
  • Member For: 19y 10m 29d
Blew its gearbox today and was replaced midrace by the munroe.....why they have  yank car for v8supercars is beyond me  :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its being released in australia later this year and this is cheap advertising.Also it has the v8 engine that cuts out 4 cylinders when cruising to save on fuel :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh its called Displacement On Demand the same technology is in the new Gen IV but its for yanks only that's why the aussie version dosent have it.

More trouble than its worth I reakon

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 27d
Blew its gearbox today and was replaced midrace by the munroe.....why they have  yank car for v8supercars is beyond me  :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh its called Displacement On Demand the same technology is in the new Gen IV but its for yanks only that's why the aussie version dosent have it.

More trouble than its worth I reakon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just bust the coolant hose and your BA will do the same thing - probably a little drastic though for the sake of fuel ecomomy!

Trent.