Whats Everyone Do For A Crust?

Guest DZ.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d
well there you go....

have you got a younger sister by any chance?

No sister just a dumb A little brother (bloody Expensive Daewoo driver :buttrock: ).

Getting excited now. The T goes to Simon @ Extreme on Wednesday....... OOOHHHHHH lotsa bit n pieces........... Now just for some good weather in Perth on a Wednesday and off to the track we go.

:gaysex:

D

• Member For: 21y 2m 3d

Steve

Doub't I can remember them all, hmm ok

hire boat dude / poontoon builder.

apprentice fitter machinist.

enigine reconditioner.

yatch engineering fabricator.

cabinet maker.

Wedding studio photo developer.

baker / pastry cook.

Computer tech / support, Harris Technology, Dell, IBM.

Point of Sale Tech programmer and support.

Mobile automotive spray painter.

Oh also used to sell hot dogs outside Sydney night clubs as a teen LoL

Also forgot the WA venture own CD club in Smash Hits magazine and then an a fully produced Adult contact magazine and yup hired the camera gear and took all the center fold pics :-))))))

Edited by Paranormal

• Member For: 21y 2m 3d
Geez mate WTF!!! that's crazy, it sounds very close to my CV minus some.

Jack of all trades - master of none.... :spoton:

Ozzie

LoL yeah had a few careers but actually made supervisor within a short period at near all jobs just circumstances changed so I moved with em, wouldn't say master of none, more like none paid enough to stay, cept maybe Dell but hey I wasn't about to move to India when the feckers decided to move the call center. :blink:

• BACK SLOWER THEN EVER!
  • Member For: 17y 3m 24d
LoL yeah had a few careers but actually made supervisor within a short period at near all jobs just circumstances changed so I moved with em, wouldn't say master of none, more like none paid enough to stay, cept maybe Dell but hey I wasn't about to move to India when the feckers decided to move the call center. :spoton:

yeah I know what you mean, just stirring mate...

I went from entry level eprom burning to Quality Control Supervisor in 6 month, then left to become a manager, then left to own my own take away shop, then could get back into gaming because I was over qualified. So start back stacking pallets aa temp staff and become permenent Leading hand, then went to selling furniture. Then finally back to gaming and know again to Team leader.

Meanwhile doing about 6 years in catering and VIP stewart in Corporate Suites during the olympics.

I remember my high school adviser telling me, in the old days a person had one job for the majority of his/her life. Nowadays, a person will have 10 - 20 jobs... I think we have already filled our quota.

Ozzie

• 2 weeks later...