Whats Everyone Do For A Crust?

Guest DZ.

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 1d

As a 4th year apprentice that is. Can get $25 an he when qualify in April but I'll be heading over to the mines. Had a really good chat with my mate over there atm last night.

What job is it classified as that you speak of up there at your work? That money a day would be insane lol. After reading these last night I did look up SAP training. Not cheap as far as I saw :| couple of g for some courses n there were heaps for different places SAP is used, each being another separate course lol

• Resident idiot.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1m 8d

I've heard of sap analysts that are getting three times what I get and work even less than I do!

And a new person on my shift would be on basic pay. Take home around $30 an hour, decent workers with a bit of experience go to nearly $40. Basic team leaders get $41 and it just keeps going. Not hard to move up the ladder if you're not silly.

As for sap courses.. If you came out qualified just remember you would have an easy job forever on incredible money but it is a huge thing to learn.

Edited by dre

• Turboless
  • Donating Members

gees more money n less work lol far out :|

I wouldn't mind finding out more info like how long courses are n times etc. Did read as well u do exams n all lol. Be well worth it in the end though. The mine I'm looking at going to has a position for a sap worker, forget what specifically but that'd be big money there I reckon..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 6d

I wish I got involved in SAP. Had the chance and chose their competitor MS Dynamics AX.

I now know it inside out though which should help to get me a lot of coin when older.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 5d

Oh how I <3. Work in Assest Managment for a large miners Railroad business. Sap is the best thing and worst thing too happen too work managment.

I did a course a few months back with Zee Germans who built the latest version of SAP we are using. The question was asked why there is no "Undo" button in SAP?

The answer given "Why should we need an undo button, We do not make mistakes."

those crazy Germans! :)

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 9d

the beauty of SAP is it's an enterprise wide system , which makes for a great management tool.

I was the sales lead for a Global FMCG companies migration to SAP , totally seamless.

Not one missed order or invoice . The only bolt on was the sales forecasting and promotional planning system

which SAP to this day has yet to deliver the same flexibility. But the interface works really well.

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1d

farking! my weekly wage in a day. this is bs! lol any wonder he has so many cars in the garage haha

$650 a day sounds alot but, not really compared to oil and gas. My charge out rate is $218 p/h

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 6d

SAP consultants can charge up to half a mill for 4-6 months work.

Developer/consultant probably more.

There is sh*tloads in oil and gas too but mostly offshore.

Edited by Paulie2256

• Turboless
  • Donating Members

Far out aaronm your an expensive man haha. How long are the courses paulie? is it like uni/apprenticeship 4yrs to be qualified for it or just a 1yr course full time or something?

Edited by Shyfrd