Anyone Interested In A Wa Cruiz

Adrian6T

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 26d

The Wast coast drive is a fairly long stretch and Hillary's is a pretty good spot to end up. We can have another meet in a couple of months too, so we should save up ideas for the next time...

I wont be online much cos I'm in Melb :(

Steve.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Team HgAg
  • Member For: 19y 10m 14d

11.00 is sweet for me, Just need to get the old street directory out to find frazers carpark.

PPL from around Rockingham. Anyone want to met up first and cruise up the fwy to Kings Park...?

Oh yeah where we going after Kings Park? :spoton:

cik

:spoton:

• Team HgAg
  • Member For: 19y 10m 14d

Hey all you WA boys

Just wondering if everything is going ahead still or what? Cause there hasent been much being said about it...

Considering we are cruising in 2 weeks

:spoton:

cik

• Member For: 19y 10m 2d

Still Keen As. It'll be great to get the kind of group comraderie in WA that the rest of the eastern states T's seem to share. My wife's getting sick of me telling her every half hour how good the car is, I need other T owners who understand the excitement and can share the joy. :spoton:

I'll be there at Frasers car park on Sunday morning. Do we have a route or destination point confirmed yet?

If anyone's interested the WA FPV Tickford club is having a cruise this Friday night starting at Hayman Rd Carpark at Curtin uni, doing some Perth laps and finishing at the Kwinana motorplex for the Ford v Expensive Daewoo drag challenge. PM me if you want more details

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 26d

Ok if noone wants to put a definite cruise plan down then I might as well... here goes.

From Frazers car park (Kings Park)

Follow road around to leave Kings Park at the Rockeby Rd/Thomas Street intersection. Straight at lights along rockeby road, Left on Hay Street, Subiaco. Continue along Hay St which becomes Underwood ave, at the end of underwood ave turn right onto Rochdale rd, then right onto West Coast Highway. Continue North along West Coast HWY watching your speed very carefully (common speed camera area). *Option* do a quick lap through the Scarborough Beach area to "show off" or just continue along West Coast HWY... we shall decide on the day.

Along West Coast HWY and LEFT at the lights on Karrinyup Road, follow the road up to the ocean and around to the right as it becomes West Coast Drive. Easy cruise from there up to Hillarys to find a car park. We can either fight for parking bays or head along to the emptier car parks to find somewhere we can park together. Fish n greazys all round...

What do ya think? It would be great if someone who has some spare time to do a quick reccie run to make sure there's no one way streets I have forgotten about (like Hay street???).