Dont Get Ripped

Typhoon

• Member For: 21y 10m 15d
This is not a guide its just some info I have taken from a workbook of mine. I have a lot of info on the car game that iam happy to share in more depth if anyone is intrested. Please no wankas I will not answer any posts that are just trying to piss me of,. if you would like some help then ask if your not intrested then dont post bullsh*t I KNOW WHAT I`M TALKING ABOUT!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why don't you elaborate on what this workbook actually is. If it's just the dealer you worked for then obviously not every dealer will have that attitude. I have never seen any workbook or training sessions with such nonsense.

But please feel free to elaborate on this "workbook".

I have workbooks from training sessions which I am happy to scan just for you and show you what is really being drummed into the heads of sales staff these days, ie customer satisfaction, and repeat business. Not what you claim.

If you don't answer any of my posts then YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. So please enlighten us all with a response to my posts with facts not hogwash.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not all dearlerships are the same.

This is not a trianing book if you read the post carefully I state its out of MY owen workbook not a companys

Yes what I have posted are worst case issues. not everyday.

I worked for the largest ford dealer in s.a

You are stupid to say dealers wont try to make 100/200/500/1000% profit its in there best intrest and sales managers get paid on bottem line so shut up

there I have responded to some of your crap I will respond to no more.

you sound like a typical sales man/women doing 65hrs a week give it a rest mate

I`m not trying to start a war here, I made $52000 dollers in the car game in my first year not inc the company car and I did not do it buy doing load deals I was pused buy the men above me to FUCG the public over. I dont know what small town country dearler you might work for but we were doing 165cars a month from one yard, so dont you sit there on your sh.t ass key board and tell me IM HAVE GOT IT ALL WRONG! Oh and buy the way when I left the company they made sure every Training book I had was taken from me WONDER WHY. So dont post anymore ok any old sales men/women could pick my post to bits I know its not flawless.

:pooh head

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

don't tell me to shut up after your crap, and please continue with your enlightening responses.

Certain products in over the parts counter may have a 100% mark up, but hey you are the consumer and you can decide to go elsewhere. The market determines prices just as much as dealers do.

I work for Sydney's second largest Ford dealer group, Peter Warren Ford (in Smithfield to be exact) so don't tell me I sit here on my sh!t ass sh!t for brains. We do 60- 80cars with 5 staff. And I have the freedom of being able to browse forums such as this one, direct from the dealer priciple himself.

You not trying to start a war! After you first post here what did you expect? :crybaby:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds to me that Someone recently get sacked from their job???? :crybaby:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok that's it this forum can go to hell it dose not matter what you post there will always be stupid dumb Phucks, I did not get sacked you dim wit I left to go back to school to educate my self so I would not have to rip my fellow man of for a living

god what is wrong with everyone Phuck this this forum is sh*t and to think I was about to give so dough

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Goodbye, we don't need your type here. Nothing wrong with the forum and its members, you just CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! :lol:

• still kicking around
  • Member For: 21y 6m

geez typhoon must have his periods, I am interested in being a car ales person as I have always wanted too, even reading the posts ttyphoon posted I had 2nd thoughts. but then Ratt came in and I believe Ratt more

• Member For: 19y 11m 30d
Sounds to me that Someone recently get sacked from their job???? :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok that's it this forum can go to hell it dose not matter what you post there will always be stupid dumb Phucks, I did not get sacked you dim wit I left to go back to school to educate my self so I would not have to rip my fellow man of for a living

god what is wrong with everyone Phuck this this forum is sh*t and to think I was about to give so dough

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Goodbye, we don't need your type here. Nothing wrong with the forum and its members, you just CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok that's good your right I should never had posted anything if I was not willing to go right into the deatials as for your position you are very luck. Oh and I dont have sh*t for brains your the mug still selling cars Phuck you. You and all the 5 phuck heads next to you reading this can go for 5way bloweys. Mhhhh YUMMY

• ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 12d
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!

Girls.......Girls.......please!!!.......Let's have a little 'corner time' eh and chill out. Have a scoob or something!

Different dealerships have different methods, some are suspect for sure. Typhoon's comments on his original post I thought were very good and don't doubt for one minute that these practices are common at his old place of employment and there are probably dealerships who use even more unscrupilous tactics....to let this degenerate into a personal attack post is both immature and a waste of lovely blue screens.......so cut it out....OK!! :blink:

Now, Ken, about this GT you are seriously looking at, got the 'Red Book' handy???...good, I reckon if you..........................................

Sounds to me that Someone recently get sacked from their job???? :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok that's good your right I should never had posted anything if I was not willing to go right into the deatials as for your position you are very luck. Oh and I dont have sh*t for brains your the mug still selling cars Phuck you. You and all the 5 phuck heads next to you reading this can go for 5way bloweys. Mhhhh YUMMY

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very touche I see. If you can't take it then don't dish it out.

We all sell cars because we enjoy it. If we want out we leave simple as that.

Oh and regarding 5 way bloweys, with the "large" dealership you were in I can imagine a ten way blowey you would have been a part of right?

• Member For: 20y 12d

Typhoon your wrong. I have been a salesman for 25 years, not selling cars, but office equipment, where each unit is about the same price as a car. This is big boys games where everyone involved is supposed to be an adult.

Its not up to the salesman to educate you about buying a car. His responsibility is firstly to his dealer to sell as many cars as he can and make the best profit and secondly to the customer that he supplies exactly what he promised - That's it!

It is up to the buyer to research pricing, finance, accesories, trade in etc, and to negatiate a deal that suits them. If you negotiate a bad deal tough - as long as you are supplied the goods you were promised you cannot complain.

If you don't like the pricing or finance offered then exercise the ultimate power of a buyer AND DON'T BUY !!!

Your whole post seems to me to be touchy feely schoolboy twaddle. If you are going to buy a car for $40K or so grow up and do so homework before you deal.

One other point - I can't see a higly successful ford saleman turning his back on sales altogether to go into IT. So fess up where u just crap at the job and now angry and dissillusioned?