Speed Camera Defence!

bloan

• In Your Face
  • Member For: 21y 6m 13d

Hey Plonky......also tell them that when you get done buy a laser gun......make sure you ask for a time of reading, that way you'll get away with it :lol:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 20y 6d
Hey Plonky......also tell them that when you get done buy a laser gun......make sure you ask for a time of reading, that way you'll get away with it :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tell me more please,

Dont let me assume that a reading taken from a speeding car hours ago could be used to book me, that would be wrong, and I'm sure none of our fine orificers would do that, would they?

• In Your Face
  • Member For: 21y 6m 13d

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tell me more please,

Dont let me assume that a reading taken from a speeding car hours ago could be used to book me, that would be wrong, and I'm sure none of our fine orificers would do that, would they?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:spoton: Afraid so......Chris l got done once (yrs ago) and my copper cousin always tells me that :pinch:

• Artificially Aspirated
  • Member For: 20y 8m 12d
No vehicles within 200M BEHIND the target vehicle

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Plonky, you are a NSW officer correct? Would this be the same as QLD because I have seen countless times there was a car within 50 meters behind the car ticketed, never mind 200m.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 28d
Real traffic enforcement is going after the fundamental traffic offences such as seatbelts, phones, Stop signs, traffic lights, not using indicators, tailgating, not keeping left on multi lane roads, etc

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:spoton:

Couldn’t agree with your more Plonky, and it is very refreshing to see someone of your stature to have that point of view.

Nothing winds me up more, yes speeding can be a problem in the wrong circumstances, but we would be much better off if the majority of the police force’s resources were pooled into solving real problems such as these.

Trent.

• Member For: 20y 5m 21d

Just give me a can of Fudge glitter hair spray. Works a treat everytime.

Can't forget ti give it another coat after it rains though!

Damo

:spoton:

• Team - Anti Rice Blueprint Member # 1
  • Member For: 21y 26d
Real traffic enforcement is going after the fundamental traffic offences such as seatbelts, phones, Stop signs, traffic lights, not using indicators, tailgating, not keeping left on multi lane roads, etc

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fancy tackling these issues on the M2 Plonky? You'd have a field day. We need more like-minded HWP Officers out there! :gooff:

Always, appreciate your informative posts. :spoton:

• Forum Superhero
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 26d

Fancy tackling these issues on the M2 Plonky? You'd have a field day. We need more like-minded HWP Officers out there! :spit:

Always, appreciate your informative posts. :spoton:

:gooff:

Plonky you should come down to melb. I drive to Ballarat most days (2hr trip). I see some pretty stupid stuff, which I won't go into.

However this morning I watched a Lady driving while eating her breakfast out of a bowl!!!

I would rather encounter someone doing 10-20k over the limit and concentrating on driving, than someone in supposed control of a vehicle whilst spooning her cerial into her mouth!!