Brake Ducts Openings

fraggle

• Yes I am too tall for my hair
  • Member For: 20y 22d
It's a good idea, but you must be careful as much as your brakes can get too hot, they also need to ensure they get hot enough.

For standard pads in the T it should be ok, however if you start upgrading your braking package consult someone in the know, as if they do not get hot enough, it can have an adverse effect, this will result in increased brake wear on both pads and disks as well as not optimising the brakes in general.

You would be surprised how much development and research goes into the brake side of things. Unfortunately it's not neccessarily the more air the better.

Not to put an dampner on your idea, I think it's great, it's just another side of the equation that you must consider. :crybaby:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the way I drive they nead all the cooling down they can get (you now one head out the window one watching the road thanks ROSS) . but thanks for your input if they where out before they suppost to Ill cange to dba's or something but had no shimmey or shakes yet only early day or got the option to block them off again no big deal .as for the two headed jokes Ill get my heads together and get you all back

ken help any chicken jokes pink falcon jokes etc