Xr8 Mods?

theeone

• Member For: 20y 2m 17d
of course it does not have anywhre near the bang for your buck potential of the t though

What else does though :P At least its not all game over like Ford first had people trying to believe when the XR8 and GT was first released.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 21y 10m
QUOTE(mbjunior99 @ Jan 24 2005, 08:51 PM)

XR888,

You wouldn't happen to have a sound recording of your car with that exhaust system? I am looking to get a GT and do the same thing with those quad exhausts. Looks awesome  I hope is sounds as good as it looks.

Mate if you PM me your email address I will send you 2 sound files of 1.5mb each.

I can also send you a little video also.

Cheers

Brad

Thanks for that Brad ... that sounds and looks soooo hot !!! Where about's did you get it done?

• Member For: 20y 8d
QUOTE(mbjunior99 @ Jan 24 2005, 08:51 PM)

XR888,

You wouldn't happen to have a sound recording of your car with that exhaust system? I am looking to get a GT and do the same thing with those quad exhausts. Looks awesome  I hope is sounds as good as it looks.

Mate if you PM me your email address I will send you 2 sound files of 1.5mb each.

Cheers

Brad

Thanks for that Brad ... that sounds and looks soooo hot !!! Where about's did you get it done?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No worries mate ..glad you liked. As I said the sound file doesn't do it justice as it sounds a lot better in real life.

System was done in Adelaide at Morpowa. By the way...after the underdrive pullies went on I put it on the dyno and it showed 233rwkw. This was after 3000 k's and I am now up to 9000 so I was thinking of putting it back on to see if it has gone up. BUT rwkw may make you feel all warm and fuzzy but the real test is down 400m.

Cheers

Brad

Edited by xr8888

• Member For: 21y 10m
No worries mate ..glad you liked. As I said the sound file doesn't do it justice as it sounds a lot better in real life.

System was done in Adelaide at Morpowa. By the way...after the underdrive pullies went on I put it on the dyno and it showed 233rwkw. This was after 3000 k's and I am now up to 9000 so I was thinking of putting it back on to see if it has gone up. BUT rwkw may make you feel all warm and fuzzy but the real test is down 400m.

Cheers

Brad

I was hoping that you got it done in Brisbane. No probs, I'll just have to look around to see who does them up here. 233rwkw is a very nice number for an XR8. Will be interested to hear if she's loosened up any more.

• Member For: 20y 8d

Cheers

Brad

I was hoping that you got it done in Brisbane. No probs, I'll just have to look around to see who does them up here. 233rwkw is a very nice number for an XR8. Will be interested to hear if she's loosened up any more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No worries good luck....hoping to go to the drags on 5/2/05 and she how it goes down the quarter. I'll let you know the results.

Cheers

Brad

• FPV521
  • Member For: 20y 1m 17d
I know this is the T site guys but, as far as CAI's, Computer mods, Exhaust's and the like go, :blush:

how well does the Boss react to mods?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lower it mate. Look good and handle a bit better :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 19y 11m 1d
XR888,

You wouldn't happen to have a sound recording of your car with that exhaust system? I am looking to get a GT and do the same thing with those quad exhausts. Looks awesome :blink: I hope is sounds as good as it looks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers

Brad

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can you email them to me?

lowkeysc6@yahoo.com

cheers