1/4 Mile Run - Stock T

Guest PSIXR6

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 20y 1m 16d

I have just done a couple of G Tech runs in my MKII six speed. The best one was 14.65. My old VT executive did 14.2 on the same road, same conditions. I am hoping to go a bit faster with more practice and more ks.

I have just done a couple of G Tech runs in my MKII six speed. The best one was 14.65. My old VT executive did 14.2 on the same road, same conditions. I am hoping to go a bit faster with more practice and more ks.

• Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member For: 21y 7m 27d

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would your old vt constantly do around the 14.2 mark or is that an abnormal best?

Dazza.

turb06

My VT did around 14.2 a number times with a best ever of 14.0. So far I have only done two runs in the XR6. I am still trying to work out the shift points. I will be looking at making some mods soon.

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 22y 12d

A VT Exec doing 14 flat??? Geez, better than a VT Clubbie - gotta luv that! Why aren't there more on the road? Why did so many people waste their dosh on Clubbies??? Are all those times G-Tech or do you have some genuine time slips?

• Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member For: 21y 7m 27d
turb06

My VT did around 14.2 a number times with a best ever of 14.0. So far I have only done two runs in the XR6. I am still trying to work out the shift points. I will be looking at making some mods soon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then that's definatley not a slowvt then, that time would put a few T's to shame. Mine included, my best is 14.5 on the strip.

Dazza.

• Member For: 21y 11m 25d
A VT Exec doing 14 flat??? Geez, better than a VT Clubbie - gotta luv that! Why aren't there more on the road? Why did so many people waste their dosh on Clubbies??? Are all those times G-Tech or do you have some genuine time slips?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

safe to say it was a genIII and most likely not standard either !

Interesting reading about the mounting.. I read somewhere someone did a mid 12 on the G Tech and a 13.1 or something on the strip. Probably all as a result of incorrect mounting