harlee

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 20y 4m 14d

Hi there guys if anyone's interested in buying a PBR upgrade kit I'm about to order 3 sets for myself and 2 freinds. The price is much cheaper than what you've mentioned. ($1895.00) Inc. GST. I won't be placing the order for another couple of weeks. If anyone's interested in buying one contact me and I'll add it to the order. If we get a few more sets I might be able to screw them more on price????

post-34-1096982290.jpg

Hi there guys if anyone's interested in buying a PBR upgrade kit I'm about to order 3 sets for myself and 2 freinds. The price is much cheaper than what you've mentioned. ($1895.00) Inc. GST. I won't be placing the order for another couple of weeks. If anyone's interested in buying one contact me and I'll add it to the order. If we get a few more sets I might be able to screw them more on price????

well done see that's 2 jackets see what happens when you look

• Member For: 21y 1m 27d

In the same catalogue there are also some boost gauges...

Speco for $49 and Autometer for $129 -> see here for details

Anyone know anything about these brands ? I'd be surprised if the $49 ones are worth the trouble, but what about the Autometer ones ?

Of course then you have to mount it somewhere in the dash... Both types of gauges appear too big for the SS Inductions gauge holder ????

• Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member For: 21y 6m 25d
In the same catalogue there are also some boost gauges...

Speco for $49 and Autometer for $129 -> see here for details

Anyone know anything about these brands ? I'd be surprised if the $49 ones are worth the trouble, but what about the Autometer ones ?

Of course then you have to mount it somewhere in the dash... Both types of gauges appear too big for the SS Inductions gauge holder ????

The 2 5/8" are to big, but if you sand paper the front lip of the guage holder off they fit perfectly, I have that exact boost guage and Trans Temp. guage in that holder at the moment.

Dazza.

• fordxr5turbodotcom
  • Member For: 20y 11m 9d

Those with the PBR brake kits... how do they rate?

Are they the same as the premium brake options available from ford?

Cheers,

Miyagi

pbr say that close its not funny havn't seen kit but predominatly cosmetics and price! while on the subject of price $1895 is $200 cheaper than burson or repco real trade price. so if that is the kit for you its the right price!