RUMBLE

geea

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 8d
Craig just wondering what Amberly would charge for the changing over of the cold air intake and the cross over pipe

And do they supply and install the excede

Cheers JEFF :blink:

I'm not sure Jeff, I still havn't paid for it or had a bill. :o The car is going back on Wednesday to have the switch fitted and I will get the bill then. It will be for the CAI, the crossover pipe, 600hp fuel pump, install of switch, install of battery to boot, 2 tunes and removal of unichip and install of xede. sh*t that sounds like a lot. :blink:

I think Amberley are the main supplier and installer of Xede in Melbourne. :o

Geea. :o

Got the bill today Was just over $2000 all up. It sounds alot but there was alot done and I'm happy with what I got for what I paid.

I started with a car from Jeff that was rebuilt very well by Autotech in Sydney. This was a great platform to start with. I have spent a further $2000 with Amberley and now have an 11 sec BA XR6T.

I know alot of hours went into the CAI and also finding the fuel problem.

I'm happy with the result and after the demise of Boof I am now in a better situation than before the accident.

Geea. :pooh:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 11m 9d
Better not let the wife/girlfriend see the bill.  :lol:

Dazza.

Don't worry, Craig is a smart guy. I'm sure he won't show either of them.

:blink: :o

PS Remember everyone that it is important for a man to have a woman who is a good cook and companion and who is able to keep house and care for him in a fitting and proper manner. It is also important for a man to have a woman who is sexy and becoming and who is willing to pander to his every desire and to do so as often as he would like. It is important for a man that these two women should never meet.

• Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member For: 20y 1m 6d

Gday Craig,

The footage looks great ! All you can see is this BLACK ghost flyin down the track at some supersonic speeds :w00t:

I cant make it to the cruise on the weekend bcs im trying to save for either the Xede or Unichip to replace my powerchip. Not to sure which one to go for?

Good to hear things are well anyway

Talk soon,

Rob...

• Forum Superhero
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 23d

Great to hear Craig, I reckon a good bang for buck all up. :spoton:

Tried to get the photos from Friday night, but they do not show our cars on the website :gooff: I have put in a request, any idea how to get our hands on the photos?

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
Great to hear Craig, I reckon a good bang for buck all up. :spoton:

Tried to get the photos from Friday night, but they do not show our cars on the website :gooff: I have put in a request, any idea how to get our hands on the photos?

Not sure JB. Maybe give them a ring or email and ask if they have any they could put on the site. There could be other sites too that may have pics but I'm not sure which. :gooff:

Geea. :glad:

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members

Got Rumble back yesterday afternoon, after the switch install. Its great. Its located towards the top of the surround of the auto shifter. I will post some pics latter. The two modes are 265rwkw's and 325rwkw's. Its like going from phase II to phase III for those with APS gear. The car is much more sociable in the lower map and doesn't spin the wheels on dry roads. It would still be quicker, even with the wheelspin, in the high map though. But then again when Boof was running round he was usually at 262rwkw's and never had anyone run him close. The switch is very accessable where it is and changing maps whilst on the go is easy.

I'll try post the pics soon. :spoton:

Geea. :glad:

• Member For: 20y 9m 24d

Craig, well done mate I'm happy for you dude.

Rumble is sounding awesome and you've so quickly made it the kind of XR6T that is you....and bagged Australia's fastest privately owned street driven XR6T title in the process. :glad:

After the bad luck you had with Boof, I'm absolutely stoked for ya! :spoton::glad:

p.s I'm driving PASHEN down to Melb in the first half of November. I'll make sure we catch up - one of us had a weird grey coloured ride last time we caught up :sick:

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 2d
I'm driving PASHEN down to Melb in the first half of November

Race

Not Scotty

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
Craig, well done mate I'm happy for you dude.

Rumble is sounding awesome and you've so quickly made it the kind of XR6T that is you....and bagged Australia's fastest privately owned street driven XR6T title in the process. :ermm:

After the bad luck you had with Boof, I'm absolutely stoked for ya! :pooh::pooh:

p.s I'm driving PASHEN down to Melb in the first half of November. I'll make sure we catch up - one of us had a weird grey coloured ride last time we caught up :pooh:

I'm looking forward to catching up Dave, it'll be great. I'll take you to the new club in Sth Melbourne. I do recall a magneficent HgAG Turbo with black trips that I thought was pretty special. I will admit though that Rumble is a better looking and faster car than Boof. He's probably what Boof would have become if I had of had the money.

I'll be in Brisbane with the family in mid January, I think Ian (goldie) is going to try organise a cruise. Hopefully you can make it.

Geea. :o