SA chitchat

Mr X

• Member For: 19y 5m 18d

Hi Scotty and welcome!

Unfortunately you just missed our last cruise which happenned last weekend (see separate thread) but keep ya eye out in the SA Cruise section for any up and comings. I think you'll enjoy the company here. A good bunch of guys and gals. Nothing stuffy and conservative here :laughing:

Ritchie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 9m 13d
Hi Guys,

Have a Vixen Series2 XRT with a capa edit. Optioned to the hilt and having fun (my work chariot) :laughing: I am a petrol head from way back...young head on an old body.  The guys at Sporting Car Club are too stuffy and conservative for me. :kissmy:

Do u guys meet anytime or anywhere in particular? 

Do you have anything planned in the near future?

Cheers

Scotty

Hi Scotty

There's some talk of us going to the drags at AIR on 17 July.

You'll usually be able to find me out menacing the streets on Friday & Saturday nights! :spoton:

• Want E46 M3
  • Member For: 21y 9m 22d
Heard some thing about the drags? 17th I think?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? :stirthepot:

Would that be a sunday arvo? Wouldn't mind having another crack at a PB in cooler conditions..

If it happens I would be 90% sure I would go.

• Member For: 19y 5m 18d

Yeah, I'll be in Melbourne for the 17th so no drags for me :pinch: but I'll be cruising the great ocean road which should be choice and a mate of mine is hooking up a group of cars for a cruise in Melbourne while I'm over there.

• Member For: 19y 3m 18d
Hi Scotty and welcome!

Unfortunately you just missed our last cruise which happenned last weekend (see separate thread) but keep ya eye out in the SA Cruise section for any up and comings.  I think you'll enjoy the company here.  A good bunch of guys and gals.  Nothing stuffy and conservative here   :spoton:

Ritchie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Ritchie,

Thanks for reply, been off the air :spoton: Have changed my handle as you will see. Will keep an eye out for events. Unfortunately cannot do the drags - won't be in SA. :spoton: Would have liked to see what sort of numbers the car could do.

Do u guys go crusin often?

Cheers

Scotty

Edited by VixenXRT

• Want E46 M3
  • Member For: 21y 9m 22d

Hi everyone,

On Thursday this week I bought a silver EL Fairmont and traded the XR6T in. It was fun while it lasted and a great car, but I have some different goals to save for in the next 3 to 4 years.

Plus my work may not be around in a few years. They began laying people off 2 months ago now because the Adelaide press can't compete with plants from China and South Africa that print the same thing for far less money. It's actually cheaper for them to print items overseas and ship them here. that's the sad reality.

Over the 16 months I had the T it was a bloody great car and I had a lot of fun and met some great people and did some great stuff like drag racing and cruising with all of you. Sad to see it go but at the same time glad to be out of debt and now I able to concentrate 100% on saving cash for a house deposit.

I will still be around with the old man no doubt on cruises and that so see you when I see you!

Cheers

:w00t2: