SA chitchat

Mr X

• HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 14d

Hey Shifty, You can always be a passenger with Bruce, cause I'm not real keen on riding with him in it anymore, I tried to make a deal with him last night that I would drive there and he can drive back :spoton: Yeah right :spoton: He just gave me that look :blush:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 20y 5m 29d
Hey Shifty, You can always be a passenger with Bruce, cause I'm not real keen on riding with him in it anymore, I tried to make a deal with him last night that I would drive there and he can drive back  :sick:  Yeah right  :sick: He just gave me that look  :pooh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I might have trouble sitting down after tomorrow

• Want E46 M3
  • Member For: 21y 9m 21d

I am not sure mate, I have never personally used one.

My mate in his SS reckons he is interested in a cruise and go karting.

So mark down another car and driver I suppose.

Off topic I took an 2001 200SX for a test drive up the freeway, up Eagle on the Hill, Greenhill road, up to Mount Lofty and back down again. Totally different to the T! I can now see how much weight is a penalty on handling now. This bloody thing just sat on the road as if it was a scalextric car. Plus the motor went pretty hard for a 2ltr turbo. Oh and no driveline shunt, light clutch and a nice gearbox as well.. Ford should look at this driveline very closely..

Lets just say before you mouth off about Jap cars take one for a proper drive. It shut me up! :(

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d

Windy point 1 o'clock in the arvo.Haven't booked the track at this stage as it looks like we are going to be short of numbers,so we'll have to wait our turn if theres a crowd.PM'd Boostie,BlueXR6Turbo,Rusty waiting to see if those guys are coming.Some others I should pm? Anyway it looks like good weather and a good day for a cruise :spoton:

• Member For: 19y 5m 17d

Cool. See you all then!

Is it worth crossposting this in the turbo section of the f*rdf*rums? If so, let me know and I'll do this asap. Might be a bit late but hey.... more turbos the better I say :spoton:

Ritchie

Edited by rdomain

• HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 14d
Windy point 1 o'clock in the arvo.Haven't booked the track at this stage as it looks like we are going to be short of numbers,so we'll have to wait our turn if theres a crowd.PM'd Boostie,BlueXR6Turbo,Rusty waiting to see if those guys are coming.Some others I should pm? Anyway it looks like good weather and a good day for a cruise :spoton:

boostie is working and no liesence

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d
Cool.  See you all then!

Is it worth crossposting this in the turbo section of the f*rdf*rums?  If so, let me know and I'll do this asap.  Might be a bit late but hey.... more turbos the better I say  :tease:

Ritchie

Yeah ,Ritchie for sure!Thanks mate. :kissmy: