Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d
kits_ford_ba_vortech.jpg

You know you want to Terry.

:spoton:

yes,yes,yes,Oh yeah,I want it Maxx...........Isn't that a pretty sight!(and sound) :o

• Member For: 21y 7m 8d

Hello All..

Mr X and myself have been discussing the possability of a monthly early morning sunday cruise...

Starting time will be around 6.00am or 7.00 am and will go for approximately 3hrs..

If anyone is interested a date and place will be posted a couple of weeks before hand

The day cruises will continue ...Planning one for next month :spoton:

• voy74656
  • Member For: 20y 11m 5d

sounds good 2 me Lee. Ken and Lee are also in town till thursday. They spent the friday night here and were trying to battle dad on who could drink the most red wine.....needles 2 say dad had the hickups for an hour and ken just walked around saying "I really love uuuu..." :spoton: *shakes head*......whats cool is Lee held her own and was civilised the entire time :nono:

We'll all be going to the motor show at wayville on thursday - any1 is welcome to join.

Voy

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d

loves who???????????(poor old dad ?) Will try and get there Thursday night with Boy Blunder.What time are you going to be there Cain?

• Want E46 M3
  • Member For: 21y 9m 21d

Anyone going to AIR this weekend for the drags? I am tempted to compete again as last time was so much fun. My mate in his SS went to the last one and reckons he could have had about 20 runs as there were hardly any competition cars! I hope its the same this sat.. Oh and he ran a PB of 13.700 (VY SS with Exhaust and CAI)

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 9m 13d
Anyone going to AIR this weekend for the drags? I am tempted to compete again as last time was so much fun. My mate in his SS went to the last one and reckons he could have had about 20 runs as there were hardly any competition cars! I hope its the same this sat.. Oh and he ran a PB of 13.700 (VY SS with Exhaust and CAI)

I would love to go, but I'm trying to save my dough for a few other things at the moment.

On this topic, if anyone is interested in buying a helmet, contact Ryan (Rota_Motor) as someone he knows is organising a group buy.

Guest Rota_Motor
  • Guests
I would love to go, but I'm trying to save my dough for a few other things at the moment.

On this topic, if anyone is interested in buying a helmet, contact Ryan (Rota_Motor) as someone he knows is organising a group buy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

indeed, if anyone wants a cheap helmet, we have organised a price of $75 for open face, or $165 full face from revolution racegear.

get fitted for one, tell me your size and colour (black or white only I believe) and style, and get the money to me, and I will have a hlemet put in with the group buy for you.

just let the guys know its for the SA Rotors group buy and they should know what you are talking about.

speaking of which, Glen, a few of us are going up saturday morning to be fitted, so if you wanna come with let me know.

*this offer is for a very limited time only*