• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m

You've got to get out on the open road every now and again and give these XR6 Turbo's a free rein to remind yourself of how good they really are and how enjoyable they are to drive.Good company and good fun today! :stirthepot:

• voy74656
  • Member For: 20y 10m 7d
A heart-felt and belated thanks to Voy (:wub:) for putting up with us on our recent visit to the SA branch office of the Hobbit Hutch. 

Once again, I do appologise for all SWMBO's snoring and "mothering" ... hey, welcome to my world!!

We both enjoyed your hospitality and your friendship (as usual) and can't wait to get back to see you and your parents on the farm.

Stay safe my friend and we'll see you soon.

... oh and btw ... WHO THE HELL LET VIK BACK?

:k24t:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's all good. Welcome anytime.

I'd write some heart felt thankyou but I'm beyond the point of no return atm...mind playing trick atm "GO AWAY PIXIES!! ITS NOT TIME YET!!!* RRRRRUFF!!! BARK RUFF!!! :tease: ahem

"Welcome to Optusnet - This is Cain, How can I help you?"

:stirthepot: What....WHAT??? :laughing: luckily they cant see me :spoton:

oh dear lord 8 more hours of this then 2 hours drive home 2 farm....2 more hours sleep then in2 Riverland Ford for warranty work :laughing:

• Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member For: 21y 2m 25d
"GO AWAY PIXIES!! ITS NOT TIME YET!!!* RRRRRUFF!!! BARK RUFF!!!  :stirthepot:  ahem

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... well now, might be time for a little sleepy-bye's my lovely boy ... sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite .. that's my job! :laughing:

:laughing:

• voy74656

Great cruise 2day guys - totally agree with MrX - gotta open up these cars to remember why we bought em. Makes all the other problems with them waft away as if they didnt even exist. Great fun! :stirthepot:

I've got some awesom pics from that lookout overlooking the cars by the sea there - will do some panoramics and c how they turn out :laughing:

Voy

• voy74656
"GO AWAY PIXIES!! ITS NOT TIME YET!!!* RRRRRUFF!!! BARK RUFF!!!  :tease:  ahem

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... well now, might be time for a little sleepy-bye's my lovely boy ... sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite .. that's my job! :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SHHHHH!!!!!! All the others will get jealous and want u all to themselves!!!! :spoton:

:stirthepot::laughing::laughing:

• Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member For: 21y 2m 25d
SHHHHH!!!!!! All the others will get jealous and want u all to themselves!!!!  :tease:

:stirthepot:  :laughing:  :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fear not little one, there's plenty to go around ... as you well know ... :spoton:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m
SHHHHH!!!!!! All the others will get jealous and want u all to themselves!!!!  :wub:

:stirthepot:  :laughing:  :laughing:

Fear not little one, there's plenty to go around ... as you well know ... :k24t:

Scarey stuff Ken. :tease::spoton:

:wub: